2001 mustang v6 passenger window will not work!!

Samsky7

Apr 28, 2012
I tryed putting a switch on it, i pulled the panel off, ran direct power to the motor it works just fine and as fast as it should, the passenger window will not work from either side, i checked the fuses under the dash, changed the 20 amp breaker, (not sure if does anything). changed the regulater under the hood, which i do not think has anything to do with the windows. is there ANYTHING i can try to make my window work??

• Sponsors (?)

Convertible or coupe? Which switch did you change (passenger or driver's)? If you changed just the passenger's switch, are you aware that power runs through the driver's switch (Master window lockout).

Do you have a full set of Ford wiring diagrams? It would help me to help you if you did. If interested in getting a set for yourself I maybe able to help. PM if interested.

it's a coupe, i tryed the passenger side only, and no i don't have a diagram, i was thinking maybe a broken wire in the door or something too.

Convertible or coupe? Which switch did you change (passenger or driver's)? If you changed just the passenger's switch, are you aware that power runs through the driver's switch (Master window lockout).

Do you have a full set of Ford wiring diagrams? It would help me to help you if you did. If interested in getting a set for yourself I maybe able to help. PM if interested.