2002 GT 4.6L SOHC engine, trans, computer, wiring, drivshaft, IRS, and more for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to do a 351W swap, so I'm wanting to sell my 4.6, 5spd, driveshaft, rear suspension (IRS believe it or not), computer and wiring, gauges and cluster, fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel lines, exhaust, etc. This would be perfect for somebody wanting to do a 4.6 swap.... the engine is bone stock, has a spec clutch, everything has 73,000 miles except for the IRS.... i'm not exactly sure how many miles are on it, i bought it that way, but it makes no noises whatsoever, and everything is very clean top to bottom. I've never had it at a track, and i've never driven it in snow/salt.... i doubt the previous owner did either because as i said it's very clean. I'm wanting to get rid of all of this because i'm a pushrod guy myself, and i don't like all of the computer crap on it. It was a job in itself changing the throwout bearing 7,000 miles ago lol. I just don't like it. So, i'm asking $6,000 OBO for everything. I'd rather sell everything in one shot, but i'm thinking i'll have to part everything out. This is all currently installed in my mustang, i won't take anything out until i have everything sold.... mostly so that anyone can hear it run..... which it runs perfectly! You can email me at "[email protected]", and put "stangnet" as a subject, or just send me a message or reply on here, i'll get back to you asap. I'll try to get some pics of everything here in the next couple days. Thanks for reading!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.