2002 gt, with saleen kit, plus sky roof

• Sponsors (?)

there is a place here called sports customs east. they do modifications, based out of pittsurgh, they are a little pricey but i think they will know what they are doing, i haven't talked to them about it yet.

ya I'm not worried about resale, I'm worried about me being happy with it ha ha plus a stock excellent condition is blue booked at only 8k. how do you guys think it will look?

WHat is the kit you are going to use? The prob with SN95's is the roof is curved. So the kit would need a peice of glass that is curved identically to the roof of the car.

If it's a universal-type of kit...i wouldn't put it on period.

Now, if it a kit engineered specifically for a 99-04 Mustang, then it might look have decent. This is sort of a "no turning back" mod because once you cut a hole into your roof...you have no choice but to keep it.

There have been plenty of horror stories about universal type aftermarket sunroof installs. I know i love having a sunroof in my cars, but the risk was not worth it to me to put one in my GT when i had it.

hey why dont you guys stop bashing him for wanting something different and actually maybe help him. like Mustang5L5 said....if it's a universal kit than don't even think about doing it, but if it is a kit made for your car and a good shop is doing the install than sure. if you do end up doing it i would like to see some pictures because it may look really cool! some people have a hard time understanding on this website that you dont have to have a cookie cutter mustang like everyone else on here. :nonono: just do your research....alot of research before doing this mod because once your into it your into it big time. good luck!

hey why dont you guys stop bashing him for wanting something different and actually maybe help him. like Mustang5L5 said....if it's a universal kit than don't even think about doing it, but if it is a kit made for your car and a good shop is doing the install than sure. if you do end up doing it i would like to see some pictures because it may look really cool! some people have a hard time understanding on this website that you dont have to have a cookie cutter mustang like everyone else on here. :nonono: just do your research....alot of research before doing this mod because once your into it your into it big time. good luck!

:rolleyes:

Wait, you said like the 07 model? Like as in the glassback? Not a sunroof/moonroof?

Would have to be very custom, and very expensive... and will prob. eliminate you from any possibility from taking the car to a legal race track since the roof wouldn't be safety certified.

Good luck though.