2002 rear seats dont fit a 98 gt?

Jagerbeast

Mar 7, 2010
Virginia
I bought black rear seats from some guy off of craigslist under the impression that 94-04 had the same interior. These seats i bought are a couple inches shorter on the ends than my stock seats. Is this normal or did the guy lie about them being out of a 2002 gt?

I have a couple inches at both ends of the seat where theres nothing :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

measuring at the front edge of my seat bottom,it is 50 1/4 inches long.

maybe just your seat bottom is from a vert.

i know that in the back seat of the vert,behind the plastic side panels are the power 1/4 windows,and hinges for the top.
maybe tis causes the seat to be more narrow:shrug:

The bottom seat is 41 inches across and 20 inches deep. The backs are like 21.5 inches wide and about the same height.

If anyone can identify wether or not just the seat bottom came out of a vert i'd be greatly in your debt. Trying to figure what kind of car these go to so i can sell them accordingly.

Also if your intrested in them, they are black in like new condition, shoot me a pm.

Sounds like it came out of a vert. My rear lower seat in my vert is ~42-1/2" wide at the front and ~40" wide at the rear. Are you sure they are "black" and not "dark charcoal grey"? I thought the '98s were the last year to get black interiors.

They are def black .... not sure if the guy i bought them from sprayed em or what.

So i guess it looks like i have the seat bottom from a vert, and maybe the backs from a non-vert? Can someone verify if i could use the seat back in a vert or will they not fit?

Sounds like it came out of a vert. My rear lower seat in my vert is ~42-1/2" wide at the front and ~40" wide at the rear. Are you sure they are "black" and not "dark charcoal grey"? I thought the '98s were the last year to get black interiors.