2003 Cobra's Valued higher than 2005 GT..

Alec said:
If gas prices keep going up I wonder how many people will get rid of their cobras, vettes etc.. Might get a real deal on an 03 in a few months :D

What do you guys think the breaking point will be 3.25, 3.50 a gallon?
I have a feeling there are going to be some hot cars for cheap :banana:

That is if prices keep going up.

Gas prices will continue to go up, as long as the President of our country owns, and has a stake in oil prices.. Remember his family are oil barrons from Texas.. Everything you are witnessing has been planned by his family for a very long time.. It is interesting to see how many Americans are completely blinded by the truth and still show support.. LOL!! But lets not talk politics.. This is about finding cheap 03-04 Cobra's real soon.. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Pliskin said:
How about we all drown them in oil? Gas prices are f&%$ing ridiculous

I myself am in the oil and gas industry, and have seen quite a few pissed off people lately.. Like one guy who put 32 Gallons of diesel in his F350 for $100 plus dollars.. He looked like he wanted a piece of me, and I told him I am just as upset as he is.. LOL!! Then he utterd a few explicit words under his breath and gunned the rather large vehicle out into the street, almost broadsiding another car as it passed by..

You know Nine eleven was planned dont you? Do some research on the subject.. Its called a diversion..

MSP said:
Gas prices will continue to go up, as long as the President of our country owns, and has a stake in oil prices.. Remember his family are oil barrons from Texas.. Everything you are witnessing has been planned by his family for a very long time.. It is interesting to see how many Americans are completely blinded by the truth and still show support.. LOL!! But lets not talk politics.. This is about finding cheap 03-04 Cobra's real soon.. :nice:

Trying not to pick nits, but Bush was born in Connecticut and his parents came to Texas as carpetbaggers. Not a Fan of Governor... I mean Prez Bush.
/Native Texan

MSP said:

If you don't want to argue politics then don't bring it up because I find your opinion very absurd and stupid.

Klay said:
If you don't want to argue politics then don't bring it up because I find your opinion very absurd and stupid.

Sorry guys.. Your right, not a good idea to discuss politics.. Lets just stick to Mustangs.. I'll use better judgement not to tear into your azz on this one.. :D

Gas prices go up and the prices of limited production, bad to the bone cars go down? Im sorry, but I fail to see the logic in how oil prices affect the value of a vehicle. Perhaps it will effect the amount of usage a certain vehicle gets, but that remains to be seen.

alfman9 said:
Gas prices go up and the prices of limited production, bad to the bone cars go down? Im sorry, but I fail to see the logic in how oil prices affect the value of a vehicle. Perhaps it will effect the amount of usage a certain vehicle gets, but that remains to be seen.
Gas goes up; the cost of everything goes up, and a lot of people will want to get rid of gas guzzling "toys". It won't effect the price of new cobras and such, but I bet you will see some deals on used ones. That 10 mpg car won't look so good to the wife. :rlaugh: Face it, supercharged 400 hp cars are just for the fun factor.

Alec said:
Gas goes up; the cost of everything goes up, and a lot of people will want to get rid of gas guzzling "toys". It won't effect the price of new cobras and such, but I bet you will see some deals on used ones. That 10 mpg car won't look so good to the wife. :rlaugh: Face it, supercharged 400 hp cars are just for the fun factor.

Lets not forget the rebates on Tahoe's, Suburbans, Escalades, Yukon's and all other vehicles of the same type. These rebates happened because of high gas prices, and they couldnt move'em.. So gas prices tend to make the price of V8 cars drop..

MSP said:
Lets not forget the rebates on Tahoe's, Suburbans, Escalades, Yukon's and all other vehicles of the same type. These rebates happened because of high gas prices, and they couldnt move'em.. So gas prices tend to make the price of V8 cars drop..

Those are not the vehicles in question. If you can afford the vehicles in question then you are not concerned with the price of gas, until maybe the $4 mark. There are ways around high fuel prices for these cars. For those in the trucking industry and other trans. related work, I can understand the frustration and hardships you are feeling.

alfman9 said:
Those are not the vehicles in question. If you can afford the vehicles in question then you are not concerned with the price of gas, until maybe the $4 mark. There are ways around high fuel prices for these cars. For those in the trucking industry and other trans. related work, I can understand the frustration and hardships you are feeling.

alfman9!! Why should we not be concerned with the price of gas until around $4? Are you %$@! kidding me man? We are supposed to feel good about throwing away our cash for no reason? Explain this ridiculous post to us.. You are located on planet earth right? I mean, you value money like the rest of us?. ?

This is the problem, there is no reason why the prices are this high.. Its unexplained.. Right now, a Barrel of Oil is going for $64.90.. See here we go, slipping into politics once again..

Look alfman9, just explain why not getting pissed off until $4 a gallon is how you justify somebody is worthy enough to own whatever car.. Thanks..