2003 Saleen Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

tranzlucent662 said:
what do you guys think about taking an 03 cobra and just adding the saleen body kit to it? Only side skirts, front fascia though, I like the look of the 03 wing and bumper.

Sounds good to me :nice: But personally i would go with Roush (but its not my car).

Saleen201 said:
Just under 500 for both. 495 HP and i am not 100% sure for torque.. ill see if i cant find out.

EDIT here we go...
http://www.saleenunlimited.com/s351/specs.asp

Damnit, for the life of me I can't find that link anymore. Although, I did find a few people with some dyno numbers on it. On average, it's around 400+ at the wheels, give or take a little.. I think one guy had around 410rwhp/485rwtq

how many times are people going to beat this to death, either you are willing to pay a premium to have something rare or you are not. to each their own. why don't we all just buy 4 cylinder notch backs and convert them to 351's, throw in some suspension and have a hell of a performaer for under $5000.00.

bang for the buck argument is only good up to the point you can't afford the next level, then it becomes pointless defense of what you have.

ponyguy said:
how many times are people going to beat this to death, either you are willing to pay a premium to have something rare or you are not. to each their own. why don't we all just buy 4 cylinder notch backs and convert them to 351's, throw in some suspension and have a hell of a performaer for under $5000.00.

bang for the buck argument is only good up to the point you can't afford the next level, then it becomes pointless defense of what you have.

:worship: Well said................. :nice:

Alright, it looks like we need to know the truth about this sperm bank. I can only imagine the fun I would have with $80,000. :eek:

Besides, telling someone you sold your left nut for your car is so sad and pathetic it's hilarious. :rlaugh:

Head Paneer said:
Do you know what the final production count was?

O.T. How's the Invisibra holding up?

I'm guessing around 12, I should really call Liz and ask her, just haven't gotten around to it.

The Invisibra is great I love the way it protects the paint, the only issue I've had with it, is some areas are coming up a little, more an installer issue then materials.

S281Cobra said:
The Invisibra is great I love the way it protects the paint, the only issue I've had with it, is some areas are coming up a little, more an installer issue then materials.

That’s good to hear. I am going to get Invisibra for our G35 in the next couple of weeks and if I like the installers and their quality, I’ll do the Saleen next spring.