2003 V6, Chugging, Bucking?

joshua knight

Dec 30, 2014
Alright just swapped out my clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, pivot ball and fork, put 3 quarts of ATF Mercon which is what the Haynes manual said. It went 2 days running down the road great, yesterday getting on the highway I opened it up a little bit like 4500 in 1st gear, I hit 2nd and it started chugging and bucking when I press the gas. its ok if I barely touch the gas like barely I mean im worse than my grandma getting up to speed but the second I give a little oomph it wants to buck and chug. Well I changed the gear oil in the rear end, figured why not already got it, still nothing, although while I did that I noticed the drivers side rear caliper is leaking out of the e brake, so I check my break and that's like almost empty. I ended up taking it to advance to put it on the scanner, mind you it has already been throwing O2 sensor codes, but now I get a camshaft position sensor circuit or singe sensor code wtf? ive never had that code before I changed the clutch and flywheel. the clutch and flywheel I put on are new OEM, it had an aftermarket clutch and flywheel, could it be it was tuned for the lighter flywheel and now that I have one that ways 600 pounds on it its messing with the computer? any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)