2004 Anniversary Edition

Syndrome Zed

Jun 17, 2015
Hi all,

Just wanted to post a quick hello to the Welcome Wagon. I got the '04 (coupe) a few months ago - no pics yet, 'cause I was hoping to get it painted and fixed up a bit. A friend of mine donated it to me through our church - it was well taken care of, but between me and the first/previous owner, got slightly abused cosmetically because it was stored outside. Still, up 'til recently it was running great (I'm starting a thread in the technical forum too :/ ). I'm pretty good with repairs - kept my last two cars (Geo Metro, 140K miles; Honda Civic, 265K) running for the most part, and just got the shop manual for the 'Stang, so as long as I don't have to pull the engine out for anything, I should be able to keep things going there too. :)

So there you have it, just a quick intro...oh, almost forgot. Back in college I had a beautiful restomod (not by me though) '67 coupe, yellow with black Shelby stripes. Loved that car, too, but had to sell it to a guy who was going to start it in the show circuit after a little work so I could move out here to California when college ended.

• Sponsors (?)