2004 Gt Throwing Codes, Need A Little Help!

lilzilla08

Apr 17, 2016
Hey everyone, new to the site but my GT is throwing some codes. First off let me give some back ground on the car. I got the car a few months ago and just got it back together. It sat for 5+ years in a shop with the intake off of it but engine did not get anything in it while sitting. We took it out of the car as it has ARP head studs that caused the engine to have to come out to fix the blown head gasket. This weekend I finally got it back together and in the car and it started and is throwing codes P0231, P0059, P0351, and P2197.

The codes are as follows:
P0231 is low circuit fuel pump relay
P0059 is bank 2 sensor 1 o2 sensor
P0351 is ignition coil problem
P2197 is o2 sensor problem, same bank 2 sensor 1

The problems with the car is this:
It will start and idle but idle is rough. I believe its not running fully on all 8 cylinders. I have swapped the coils with the 2 good sets I know I have and they did not make any difference. If you give it gas it will act like it wants to clear up and run correctly but falls on its face quickly.

This is the mod list to the engine/fuel set up:

MMR fully forged 5.0 stroker motor
Ported heads w/ port matched eldebrock intake
Stage 3 turbo cams
Hellion single turbo 62mm set up
Glenn's Performance full return style fuel system w/ sleeper tank
twin 300 lph fuel pumps (one pump runs one side fuel rail and the other runs the other, no T's in the lines)
aeromotive inline filter
aeromotive fuel regulator
SCT custom safe tune to drive it around on until I get it tuned at Triangle speed shop in TX

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)