Status
Not open for further replies.

93lx5.0

Founding Member
Mar 1, 1999
Fairfax, VA
2004 Mystichrome Cobra, 31k miles in MD/DC/VA Area **PRICE LOWERED**

SOLD!

I am selling a beautiful 2004 Mystichrome Mustang Cobra with 31k miles on the clock. It's #1137 of 5664 (#459 of 518 for the Mystic Coupes) I hate to sell it, but we have a second kid on the way, and carseats don't fit too well in the back. I bought the Cobra 2 years ago from Performance Autosport in Richmond, and have put about 4k miles on it during that time. It's been a GREAT car with no issues whatsoever. It's never been raced, taken to the track, or even dyno'd. The pully cover is still on, and has never been removed, nor has it been tuned. It has always been covered (comes with a really nice, brand new $250 Covercraft cover) when not driven, and has never been driven in rain. There are some mild suspension mods that helps the car corner like it's on rails. It's also just been detailed inside and out and looks brand new! The mods and pictures are listed below. This Cobra has always been babied, and I will be sad to see it go. Price is lowered to $23k, and will entertain reasonable offers. Please email me for more details and pictures.

Thanks
Russ
[email protected]

Modifications:

- Steeda cold air intake
- Bassani BX x-pipe with cats
- Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (sounds great)
- Eibach Pro lowering springs
- Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors (welded)
- MM 4 bolt caster/camber plates
- Delrin rear control arm bushings
- Adjustable IRS swaybar endlinks
- Aluminum rack bushings
- Brembo LCF600 racing brake fluid
- EBC RED front brake pads
- 4k miles on front rotors
- Stainless front brake lines
- Mildly aggressive front end alignment
- All coolants fortified with water wetter
- Oil changed with Mobil 1 full synthetic every 3 months
- Tinted windows