2004 RoushCobra has arrived!!

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by RCOBRA Shadow, Apr 4, 2004.

1. 2002BLKGT thanks for the comments man. I waited six months for this car and the day I picked it up was the most exciting day of my life. :banana: I hear ya hissman, I got the cobra on X plan and than than Roush had a set price. I had it sent to PHP and worked with him on all the mods. Tom

2. Very cool.
  3. Wow that is nice.
  4. that is a very sweet ride you got there. i still think the saleen cobra has your ride by just a bit. both cars kill my ride though (oh yea, i can't drive)
  5. This is all I can say :drool:
  6. If the car went to Paul's, what is the total $$ spent on that ride of yours..Does roushe make a vert?
  7. I guess if the 20-you got the money to blow, its worth it. But 58K? Most people could do the same to a 03-04 Cobra for less than the 20-25K extra that you spent. And they'd have a Kenne Bell and about 550-600rwhp.
  8. Just making sure i'm understanding this right:

You bought an 04 and then sent it to Roush for some upgrades, correct? You didn't buy this car from a dealership as a Roush car, meaning they wouldn't number it as a Roush?
  9. That thing looks evil!! :nice: :nice: :D :D NICE :nice: :hail2:
  10. That car is saweeet! Please post some larger pictures so I can use it for my computer wallpaper and have it cover the entire area. Damn am I jealous.

11. the little plastic black piece, gives the frontbumper a "chin pad" if you will. mine is all scrapped up from pulling in the parking lots with un-even driveways.... running hard on old country roads - you will scrape the heck out of it - thats for sure... if it was white with the rest of my car you would really be able to notice the damage...

as for the roush - it looks sweet thats for sure
  12. :D Sweet ride! Love the color, it's like mine. I also have the Rousch Stage 3 front end and rear spoiler on mine.
  13. Very nice! Congrats.
  14. I like it a lot. The Roush stuff is very subtle and looks stock, which is cool. It's crazy expensive, but if you've got the money, go for it.
  15. Nice car!

Oh, that little black piece under the spoiler? I like it... helps with downforce... and besides, it drags under hard driving... and is a nice "pad" for when you drive onto steep or rough parking lots.
  16. oops... long day for me I guess... I didn't even realize I posted already on this one... please don't flame me :)