2004 SRT-4 vs. 93 5.0 Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

Highbredcloud said:
Powershift351: Now I'm gonna whisper this into your good ear so you don't get embarrassed...but I wasn't the one questioning your membership...I question your state of mind...Makes me question if your mommy built the swingset right next to the wall when you were littleler...cause that would explain ALOT...but again not your membership...It was 65ShelbyClone: this sound familiar...well somwhere on page 3 you can see who said that...

"A pseudo-veteran noob trying to pull rank, now thats comedy! If you left and came back with no account, then you werent a member for even a year now, were you?"

I really don't care about you...you have the whole 29 posts and already this morning you started out with the war paint on your face...no different from yesterday or the day before...

See now you got it all wrong, it was your mom that built the swingset, for pleasure. You remember now? As for my good ear, get your moms tongue out of my other ear and you won't have to whisper into one ear. Or is that you are too busy whispering sweet nothings in Micheal's ear. :shrug:

powershift351... i've been watching this thread for a few days now. Can you not see that everyone here is making fun of you? Its not just one person but everyone. So i'd just think about that a little. I have nothing against you, i dont even know you. You have been acting pretty immature though, and its dumb to say that no stock SRT can run 13.20's. Theres a lot that can come into effect, oh a cool night with some decent traction and hard shifts i dont see why one couldnt run 13.20's. Maybe he iced the intake, took the belt off... who knows. Anything is possible

Ah - it just keeps gettin' better! Is that all you've got Powershift? Moms, tongues and ears? (My mom's 74 - more power to her if she has her tongue in anyone's ear). Like I said, entertainment at it's best. I'm doubled over from the laughter, can't take anymore. I've only awarded it once before - but you get #2 PowerShift. You've just been awarded the Stangnet Memorial I-Only-Open-My-Mouth-to-Change-Feet award. Congratulations. Tee-shirt's on it's way.

And it just occurred to me why this guy was off the forum for a time - I gotta think they kicked him off. Well I hope they leave him on for a while - he makes the crew on Jerry Springer look like rank amateurs.

TattooMatt said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Amen. I'll never put him on ignore. It's too amusing to hear what's next. :D

Oh by the way, whether a SRT-4 will do 13.7 or 13.2 it will still beat a stock 5.0 (with air silencer removed and timing bumped) Period. Get over it. It might be faster but there is no style, no rumble, no low end and no fishtailing. We're all stangers here so drop the egos. You know who you are.

Lol not sure if you are referring to me or not but in order for it to run a 13.7 bone stock conditions better be heavenly for that sad little car. I see them run low 14's all day and if I am not mistaken a stock LX would run low 14's all day too.....interesting....

I think that Powershift is funny as well as everyone else does, but for every Homophobic or arrogant thing he said I can find 3 that someone else said.......and I am not saying I am not in this group as well but I think we have all got heated in this topic and said lots of stuff and you guys egging him on isnt gonna do anything so I think some people need to up their maturity as well, that is if you honestly want to keep things friendly on here.

CivicEater said:
Lol not sure if you are referring to me or not but in order for it to run a 13.7 bone stock conditions better be heavenly for that sad little car. I see them run low 14's all day and if I am not mistaken a stock LX would run low 14's all day too.....interesting....

I think that Powershift is funny as well as everyone else does, but for every Homophobic or arrogant thing he said I can find 3 that someone else said.......and I am not saying I am not in this group as well but I think we have all got heated in this topic and said lots of stuff and you guys egging him on isnt gonna do anything so I think some people need to up their maturity as well, that is if you honestly want to keep things friendly on here.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, or hate on neons, or anything like that, I have nothing to fear from those cars, I run mid 12's, and the more I drive the better I get. With meats I know I could hit the low 12's. Member status has nothing to do with facts and proven numbers. I frequent the track so much, that from experience and talking to people who own these cars, who drive them like they stole them. I have never seen one run better than a 13.7, and that one had MT Streets on it. On top of that we have some of the best climate for racing out here (near sea-level, and cool dense air most of the year). It's just funny how people try to use their status on this site to push people around, and try make their own facts. People who don't know any better might believe this nonsense. All I am saying is that I am not afraid to raise the :bs: . And remember Micheal you attacked me first, if your going to walk by and slap someone, expect to get beat down. You attacked me for stating fact, then got Highbred on your bandwagon. 10 people could jump on your bandwagon, but the truth is no "100% stock" SRT-4 will run a 13.2. And that is what this is all about.

CivicEater said:

Nah I'm not talking about you. I figure the majority of drivers don't have the right conditions nor near-flawless driving skill to pull 13.2 (hence low 14s/high 13s) but I'm not saying it's not possible. It's very possible to knock off a fraction of a second to a full second if he had a good reaction time, ran a short belt, iced the intake etc.

This is not fact it is pure speculation... the mere possibility.

Finally I am being friendly. It is someone else who is not. :D

OK, I've been following this thread for a while now and thought I might as well weigh in...
First of all, I haven't seen any SRT-4's run at the track, nor have I raced any, but I tend to think that a guy at sea level w/ good air who has seen one go 13.7 on sticky tires has SLIGHTLY more knowledge than someone who equates racing cars to running the mile. :crazy: (No flame Michael :nice: )
As for all the :flame: ...
Can't we all just get along :banana:

BOTTOM LINE: Where's the driver/slips/vid? :shrug:
Until I see one of these... :bs: :spot:

TattooMatt said:
Actually you are the first one to "attack". :(

Not true, if you look at one of the previous posts, where he clowned my so called "logic". Like I said just a little slap, but a little slap is worth a beat down. Especially where everyone has a right to speak their mind in here, you should not make fun of their "logic"

powershift351 said:
Not true, if you look at one of the previous posts, where he clowned my so called "logic". Like I said just a little slap, but a little slap is worth a beat down. Especially where everyone has a right to speak their mind in here, you should not make fun of their "logic"

I don't think that was a slap but, hey, maybe I don't take things like that personally. Name calling on the other hand is for kindergarten not determining whether an SRT-4 can do 13.2 in the 1/4. Whatever, good luck. I'm bored with this now. Maybe next time I go to the track I'll see one run 13.2 and maybe not.

powershift351 said: