2005-2008 SSS Exhaust - Member Take 7% Off & Free Shipping

MikeCruizin

Premium Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
Check out the all new 2005, 2006 and 2007 SSS 304 Stainless Steel Mustang Exhaust System. We have several sound files giving examples of what this new axle-back system sounds like.

The 05-UP SSS Exhaust System has been our best selling system this year hands down. Actually, I can tell you first hand that with the 304 Stainless the parts have a mirror like finish. I can say first hand that they look great. We also have two different version which are: street legal and off-road.

If your a member call and ask for me "Mike". I will insure you get our forum member discount. Please check out the website and let us know what you think about the sound files. You can check them out here: 2005+ SSS Exhaust Product Detail Page & Sound Files

Visit Us Online Here: Mustang Accessories
Visit Our Wheel Selection: Mustang Wheels
cruizinlargebanner4.gif

• Sponsors (?)

kickin a dead horse with this one possibly but the offroad version is just a muffler delete axle back correct? and with the " street legal" axle back-what does the sound compare to in person as far as other brands or close to what? i'm seriously considering this axle(with mufflers) so just polishing up on my knowledge. thanks

Your correct. The off-road version for example is great if you will put a tune on the car after install, to compensate for the difference in back-pressure and it is definitely an RWHP pick up after a tune. The street legal version sounds better than just about anything I've heard. For example, if you've seen the Manaflow chambered axle-back, you may notice that the SSS is simply more aggressive and deeper in its sound decibel. Another quality I like about the SSS system, is that its constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel thats polished to a mirror like finish.

Rather than using a standard shaped square chamber, the SSS utilizes a more free-flow muffler, which has proven to sound much better with a modular engine. Lastly, take note of the SSS tips. They use 4" rolled tip, which I must say, looks better than many of the others out there that I've seen.

Actually one other thing. The Bassani for example is not even stainless steel!!! Big price tag and still uses the old school, square chambered muffler. Simply not well designed for the modular engine especially in terms of sound. I can guarantee that there is no way the cheap looking non-polished, non-stainless steel Bassani system costs as much to produce as does the SSS. Yet the SSS is much cheaper. Bottom line, in my personal analysis, considering SSS only produces Mustang systems, I believe them to be better in that arena and they produce a beautiful easy bolt on product. I know of the guy John in which designs there systems and I hear he is one of the best.

BELOW YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN REGARDING THE MUFFLER DESIGN.
Untitled-1.jpg

Visit us online: Mustang Accessories
Visit our forums at: Cruizin Mustang Forums
cruizinlargebanner4.gif