2005 Eleanor

HELLO ALL!!! This is my very first visit, And I know that this thread is OLD........ ......... but I find this.. VERY... interesting....................... Because I just purchased a 08 GT/CS damaged and already have to replace the front and rear fascias, hood, right fender..... And was wondering where is the best place to buy body kits?? I already had a VERY BAD experience with Duraflex and will never buy that crap again. Any thoughts on style??? But I want the highest quality available. I know that I could just go with stock parts, but with just under 18,000 miles, I thought that since I am buying Parts why not kit it. I figured that when it came time to sell that (before miles got to high) the resale would be higher... am I wrong??... What about mix and matching is that a bad Idea??? Like I said I want to make sure that what I purchace is of good quality. I hope none minds my resurecting this Thread..................Jay...

• Sponsors (?)

Stock always gets better trade-ins. Most people, unless they just happen to like your taste, will also pay more for a car that is still stock.
I would never mix body kits. You could end up with something that would be difficult to get rid of unless you find just the right person who loves what you did.
I have a 2010 and a 1966. I have owned many Mustangs over the years including a 2005 and a 2007.
I can tell you that if I were buying used I would rather have an original, unmolested car any day of the week. That is true of newer cars but especially true of the classics.