2005 Mustang brochure

• Sponsors (?)

I DOUBT that is FORD's brochure... simple fact is...

All it says is what has been posted on stangnet and in magazines.

Ford would have used their own touch if FINESE to make things more appealing.

And from a Marketing point of view, that first page is horrible for an advertisment.

It does look nice from a photoshop standpoint, but its not Fords work.

It is an advance "teaser" card for Ford Canada. It is not the final customer brochure. There have been similar "cards" for other new models.

:doh: Oh, I get it now, it HAS to be fake because the less than $20K LX, V8 model is not listed. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

TampaBear67 said:
I Can't Seem To Open This File. Please Bear With Me Guys, I'm Pretty New To This Stuff. All I Get Is A Bunch Of Lines Of Code. How Can I View These?

It's an Adobe .pdf file. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see it. You can download the reader for free, just go to the Adobe web site.

I found the brochure and posted it on BON. 351CJ is correct, it is an information card put out by Ford Canada to dealers. It is legit. You can order one from Ford Canada's web site (i assume you have to be Canadian though) and you will also receive the brochure as soon as it becomes available.

Dan

351CJ said:
It's an Adobe .pdf file. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see it. You can download the reader for free, just go to the Adobe web site.

Thanks 351! I Appereciate the help.

And to the rest of the guys who can only make fun of someone elses post style, Thanks for nothing! I get so sick of people who have to just pick out any little thing and harp on it! But then again I guess they couldn't feel good about themselves unless they have someone else to pick on!

If I see something I dont like about the way others post i just read the post and ignore the part that I don't care for! I don't attack them or make fun of them! Sometimes you can Learn from others, and I like to help others when I can, I dont make others feel bad for my own enjoyment!