2005 Mustang GT Bumper.... Anyone Know If They're Available as Replacement Parts Yet?

OBleedingMe

Apr 14, 2004
Yep, i screwed up my '05 already. An ******* on a motorcycle caused the whole thing... don't want to talk about it, really.
Just a question... does anyone know if a bumper for a 2005 Mustang GT is available yet? If so, where can I can find it for pricing purposes? How much/long do you guys think it will take a body shop to replace a bumper on an '05 and fix a chip in the fender/hood? :(

• Sponsors (?)

OBleedingMe said:
Yep, i screwed up my '05 already. An ******* on a motorcycle caused the whole thing... don't want to talk about it, really.
Just a question... does anyone know if a bumper for a 2005 Mustang GT is available yet? If so, where can I can find it for pricing purposes? How much/long do you guys think it will take a body shop to replace a bumper on an '05 and fix a chip in the fender/hood? :(
I JUST CRIED!

I'm sure that they are availble, just go to your local Ford dealer's parts department. You should be able to buy a bumper cover already painted in your Mustang's color. The bumper covers come to Ford from an outside vendor pre-painted, which is why the bumper covers don't always perfectly match the paint on the rest of the car.

Should be no sweat to get a bumper, as was said before those are outsourced to a plastics vendor. I ask about a spare hood(for customizing) and was told I could have one in 7-10 days(pricey though, 497.00 MY COST!!)