2005+ Mustang GT "Outlaw" model?

BNut

Aug 6, 2007
Lafayette, LA
I was driving through Houston, TX yesterday on 59 and saw a 2005+ generation Mustang GT that was white with dual blue racing stripes down the middle. It had a hood scoop with the word "Outlaw" on the side of the scoop and had a Saleen/Roush style spoiler on the trunk. It definitely had a V8 under the hood and wasn't just a souped up V6 model.

I've search all over Ford's website, Roush, Saleen, Shelby, Google, Wikipedia, this message forum and others and can't find any information on this Mustang. Does anyone have information on this model or know where I can find some?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the replies everyone! It was just bugging the heck out of me that I couldn't find out what model of Stang that was after searching all over but what I'm hearing from you all makes sense.

I gotta give the guy credit, it definitely looked like something that would have been purchased from a showroom floor.

I ALMOST tried to find a white GT and throw blue LeMans stripes (Shelby) down the center. I love the way that looks, but talked myself out of it. As a daily driver, I think I would be a bit self-conscious. I kinda like the subtle look a little better. Besides, in a few years if I get bored with the "plain-ness" of my car, I can do stripes then! Maybe something blue...so my car looks like a GT500 KR!
:nice:

The Outlaw model you are talking about is from Roush. The stripe,spoiler and hood scoop are from Roush.
This is not a dealer install. it is a Roush install. the MSRP sticker will show this to you. there were only so many made. I did purchase one. I have enjoyed it so much and get looks galore.

I have since modified certain parts but kept the exterior as i bought it. The car came with Black Chrome 18" Mustang Bullet Wheels.

I will be glad to post the pics as soon as i can put them on my facebook. s1Roush this is not a dealer mod. I thought the same then i saw the MSRP sticker. I would have opted for the Roush 427 but this one was a limited production.

Mustang GT Outlaw Edition - Home:jaw:

I like Roush stuff, but they do too many "limited editions". What was the price difference between the 427R and the Outlaw, and what did the Outlaw come with?

Edit: nevermind, I found a picture of one on another forum. I hope it didn't cost much more than a regular GT.