2005 Mustang GT Price

• Sponsors (?)

NewPony'05 said:
yep, and my dad's company provides the steel that makes the mustang. No one cares what your dad does. I can get a discount on any ford vehicle I want.

My post wasn't about what my Father does. It was about the FACT that pricing has NOT been released yet, not even to dealers. So anyone that says they have pricing information, has numbers that are not official pricing and therefor those numbers are virtually worthless. I mentioned what my Father does only because it puts me in a position to actually know what I'm talking about. If a dealer can't get pricing, how in the HELL can they tell someone how much a vehicle is going to cost? Dealer's don't even know how much they are going to pay for the cars yet.

And no one cares that you can get a discount on any Ford you want, just the same as they don't care that I can get a discount. Lots of us can get a discount. What people care about is the pricing. And all this speculation is just that.......speculation.

And I'm sure someone's Dad does something for a company, that does something for a company, that does something for a company, that does something for a company, that makes something for the Mustang and no one cares about that either.

You are an idiot. No one has pricing. That's all I'm saying. Not dealers, not general public. No one has the pricing for this car yet! Let me spell it out for you.... n-o (space) o-n-e (space) h-a-s (space) p-r-i-c-i-n-g (period). The end.

In fact, I'm done with this thread. I can't waste anymore of my time with this pointless arguement, because it has no bearing on the outcome of anything. I have better things I should be using my time for rather than wasting them with the likes of this thread.

Hope you get your car and enjoy it. :lock:

Wow - such hostility from people who should be excited about the 05 Stang. Anyway - maybe I don't have "pricing", what I have is a quote that I'm guaranteed to not have to pay over. SO - no matter what comes of the pricing - I won't be paying more than what I was quoted. Hey, if I'm lucky, prices will be cheaper and I'll get a better deal!

Those of us who are fortunate enough to be able to purchase thru ENCS do get a small discount (1k rebate) and apparently SOMEONE has some price information of some type.

UDFlyer said:
Hey everyone....just joined and have a question about this thread.

I have absolutely no experience with this overseas/military auto purchasing stuff. Typically what is the price difference for something like this compared to me going out in the US and getting the same vehicle?

When a military member buys a car overseas they pay no taxes on the sale. You also don't have to pay a dealerships mark-up only a small fee to the agent who you purchase the car from. :flag:

You can get a price on an 05

Sorry if your daddy cannot get the price, but if you are in the military and overseas you can order one, with a price guarenteed on the purchase order. I bought a car 2 years ago this way, and I just purchased an 05 this way, which is what this thread is about. Maybe when you turn 18 you can sign up for the military so you to can get a price, instead of worrying about your daddies discount.

and yeah, I got an 05 GT on order for $26,882. Sorry you are unable to comprehend that.

Deuce4 said:
Sorry if your daddy cannot get the price, but if you are in the military and overseas you can order one, with a price guarenteed on the purchase order. I bought a car 2 years ago this way, and I just purchased an 05 this way, which is what this thread is about. Maybe when you turn 18 you can sign up for the military so you to can get a price, instead of worrying about your daddies discount.

and yeah, I got an 05 GT on order for $26,882. Sorry you are unable to comprehend that.

My, my.....aren't we acting like an adult with this reply. A price guarentee does not equal pricing for the car. And again, I only mentioned that my Father owns the dealership to demonstrate I actually have some insight to the pricing question.

If I joined the military when I was 18, I would have gone to Desert Storm in 1991. But my age really has nothing to do with any of this.

I do comprehend what you are saying you have on order. I never disputed that. I was (and am) saying you can not get acurate pricing yet becasue it is not released yet. That's all. No need to act like a jerk about it. All I ever said was pricing has not been released. Any numbers people are throwing around are educated guesses at best. Dealers do not have pricing yet. That's all. Nothing more.

NewPony'05 said:
yep, and my dad's company provides the steel that makes the mustang. No one cares what your dad does. I can get a discount on any ford vehicle I want.

Yea well i have you both beat, my father's boss' third cousin's best friend's ex-girlfriend's college roomate once met a guy in a bar with a kermit the frog tatoo that was done by a German who was living in Korea when he met an old man who once slept with a woman who's father bought a set of wire strippers in a hardware store that Bill Ford's nephew goes to.
Wait, now i forgot my point....? :shrug:

:rlaugh:

LOL, just trying to relieve some tension here

tjm73 said:
In fact, I'm done with this thread. I can't waste anymore of my time with this pointless arguement, because it has no bearing on the outcome of anything. I have better things I should be using my time for rather than wasting them with the likes of this thread.

:lock:

thought you were done with this thread?

to bad you missed Desert Storm, but since I am here now, I will continue to go out and shoot some Iraqis, and be happy with the price I got on my 05 Mustang.

Deuce4 said:
thought you were done with this thread?

to bad you missed Desert Storm, but since I am here now, I will continue to go out and shoot some Iraqis, and be happy with the price I got on my 05 Mustang.

I was done with it, until I read your last post.

Shoot as many bad Iraqis as you can. The fewer left behind the better.

Hopefully I too will have a new '05 Mustang to enjoy.

:flag:

Quick5pnt0 said:
Yea well i have you both beat, my father's boss' third cousin's best friend's ex-girlfriend's college roomate once met a guy in a bar with a kermit the frog tatoo that was done by a German who was living in Korea when he met an old man who once slept with a woman who's father bought a set of wire strippers in a hardware store that Bill Ford's nephew goes to.

:rlaugh:

LOL, just trying to relieve some tension here

Wow - I got a tattoo from a German dude in Korea in 1989! Never been to that hardware store though.......

Awesome post. :flag:

Quick5pnt0 said:
Indeed, awesome post. I laughed and laughed, and then I laughed some more :lol:

Im doing the same thing in "the Pacific". I started the ordering process back on April 11th (easter). Its gunna be waiting for me in "Europe" when I get there. Price is 26,988 and thats before my D plan. It will be delivered to its US port on 15 Nov 04 and then enbark on its trans Atlantic voyage to meet me. I will then proceed to horse whip this thing cuz you only live once, and I wont be the guy restoring it in 30 years.

Black GT "premium"
Interior uprgade package
Interior color accent pacage (the red seats, my wife really wanted them)
Spoiler delete (for me)
5 speed and standard Bullit looking rims