2005 Mustang mystic paint etc (photoshopped)

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by MrBobMarley, Jan 5, 2004.

1. I know i's not exactly what you asked, but I think it rocks.

Attached Files:

2. It looks good, too big for the requirements on the fiero forums however...
  3. No biggie man, you can resize it in ms paint.
  4. Awesome work bro! I'm really impressed with your skills! This has given me a good idea of what I am going to do with my delima. My 2001 supercharged cobra will be sold and I am opting to get the new 2005.

If you wouldn't mind I'd like to submit a request. How about a lime green one with either black or white stripes? In the new MM&FF they hint that "Lime" will be a color option for the 05.

Razor. :hail2:
  5. Thanks man :cheers: glad you like what you see, that's all I've been trying to do, just give people a visual. You guys are probably fed up of all the red production pics everywhere.

Nice tag you got there too :nice: About the lime though, I'm so burned out on this particular pic right now, but don't be surprised if I post a striped/lime colored 05 up soon :D
  6. Nice verts marley mon! :D Although I have a sneaky suspicion ford is gonna give us a cloth boot to cover it with... ;)
  7. I got lazy, use your imagination :p :rlaugh: You never know, a hardtop vert mustang might come one day. :banana:
  8. Hey marley mon, is this you, whitestang65, over at brad's or is some one ripping you off??? :confused:
    linky to brads
  9. Yea dat be me mon, my name dont work ova dere for some reason mon. *pitiful reggae accent off* Thanks for checking though, appreciate it bro.
  10. Any chance of getting one in the current flat-looking blue with black stripes (ala current Mach 1 colors)? And maybe changing the vertical pillars next to each headlight so that they are angled just like on the concept Stang? That's about the ONLY complaint I have about the release version is that one slight change to the front end.