2005 mustang sited

93lxpony

Feb 27, 2004
chandler, az
I happen to catch three 2005 mustangs driving around town this morning. Two coupes and one convertible. I followed them to the freeway and took a couple of pictures. Maybe silly but I thought it was neat to see them driving around. I spotted them in chander, az. Has anyone else spotted any of the test cars driving around?

• Sponsors (?)

here's a couple of pics

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,347
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,283
at first i didn't notice that there was a convertible. a couple hours later i left the house to go eat and saw them coming back through town again, that's when i noticed the convertible. i didn't have my camera with me anymore so i couldn't get any pics. it had the top up.

believe it or not i saw them!! here are the other pics that i took. i had to use photoshop to shrink the pics down so i could post them.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,983
spanky442 said:
Looks like photoshop to me. Nice try though. Besides the vert wont be out till late next year!

Obviously real pictures of a mildly camoflaged car. You never seem to have anything constructive to say. Why are you here?

Arizona and Michigan are the two best areas for spotting pre-production vehicles. You gotta laugh at the "camo" on the Mustang when the car is being displayed at auto shows all over the country. I used to spend a lot of time driving the back roads of Michigan making ag sales calls and saw just tons of pre-production GM cars in all sorts of weird disguises.

Thanks for getting the pictures. I wouldn't worry about the Bullitt rims. Just because they were on this car doesn't mean they will be used in production.

spanky442 said:
Looks like photoshop to me. Nice try though. Besides the vert wont be out till late next year!
Either he's mouthing off about something or coming up with the most ridiculous ideas thinking they're mainstream. The 05 Mustang should have a quad turbo huey motor and optional E Z Bake Oven. Somewhere a village is missing their idiot.