2005 mustang

302fordracer

Mar 27, 2004
Vancouver, WA
My buddy works for a ford dealership and they recently received a 2005 mustang test mule for the employees to familiarize themselves with the car. My buddy got to drive it a little and said that the new chassis handled smoothly...better than current stangs....but the big deal about this is that my buddy became probably the first person to get laid in the 05 stang as he and a co-worker got it on the the driver's seat of the new stang....now is that pimp or what? :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I do indeed have a thread awhile back about it....it was wet on the ground it had just rained but wasn't raining when I drove and was a dummy and wasn't paying attention to the fact the ground was still wet ...spun out and ended up in a ditch

302fordracer said:
My buddy works for a ford dealership and they recently received a 2005 mustang test mule for the employees to familiarize themselves with the car. My buddy got to drive it a little and said that the new chassis handled smoothly...better than current stangs....but the big deal about this is that my buddy became probably the first person to get laid in the 05 stang as he and a co-worker got it on the the driver's seat of the new stang....now is that pimp or what? :flag:
He He, looks like your friend had two firsts in the same night.

guys it was not a new 05 gt so yes it was in the back it was a test mule that was not open to public view yes it was an 05 gt but it is still in the stages where the public cannot see it it is simply going from dealership to dealership so that the sales teams can become familiar with them....additionally the teams are told to beat the hell out of them to see how much the car can handle....