2005 RSX Vs 96 Mustang GT? I know its dumb 2 ask lol

My buddy thinks his stupid Rsx will kill me in My car. :rlaugh: read my sig for my mods. I Do believe his car is pretty much stock. And I know that his car is not the S-type too. I keep telling him too F^%@ off, :nono: but man he's relentless. And now everyone is saying he'll kill me too. What do you guys think honestly? Would he put up a decent fight. And no I won't be racing. lol

• Sponsors (?)

I think you'd take him, but just to be sure how many stickers did you see on his car, Japanese horsepower is related to how many stickers are on the car, + stickers = +FWHP. Bet him a tank of gas, that way you can get a fill up for free, i know i would appreciate free gas.

Its kind of sad that you posted this...dont people research other cars these days?

I mean seriously...you should murder him..

theyre 15 second cars....your car should be pretty deep into the 13s from your mod list.

I wish I had friends with azn speedmobiles that I could pick on all day long...

Instead I get challenges from an LS6 swapped Camaro...

Smoke him, but do it on the strip. And make sure everyone is there to see. Propose a group gathering and a trip to the race track one weekend. Fun stuff.

dont everyone get too carried away though with saying he will walk one easily. From a dig its a no brainer that ur going to win unless u really cant launch worth crap.

but a type S has a pretty good top end for the hp that they have. that vtec kicks pretty hard in those cars. but it takes forever to get to it lol. If he has a few mods such as hondata, new manifold and some exhaust work i wouldnt be surprised if he is right there with you from a roll. with those 3 mods on that type S he too could be a high 13 second car or a low 14 second car. they respond pretty well to mods.

just to show ya what I am talking about check out these times on an older type S
http://www.dragtimes.com/Acura-RSX-Timeslip-2760.html

this is an 02 type S with less hp stock than the newer ones.

my bad i didnt see that it said its not a type S. You should crush him then lol. like taking candy from a baby.