2005 SVT Cobra... if there was one (discussion)

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL
This post is for discussion of the frontpage article about the PowerSurge 2005 Cobra Build.

2005cobra_1.png

http://www.stangnet.com/2005-Mustang/2005-SVT-Mustang-Cobra.html

• Sponsors (?)

What a small world. I saw that car yesterday at the old OBI parking lot on Oak Beach. Only problem was....i didn't have my camera. The car looks better in person and even i was scratching my head thinking: "Did they slip an '05 Cobra past me?"

Great job on the car Sal and i did pick up one of your business cards under the wiper. I'll be visiting you soon over at Port Jeff.

I really like the car. I think it has a nice balance overall to the way he customized the car. The wheels, stance, and bodyparts are just enough. I actually dig the white wheels, maybe offering them with a machined finish would be a good option. The stripes are killer lookin, but I'm not a fan of the gigantic "COBRA" on the sides or the rear. I owned a 77 "Mach I" 302 car and although there's something that I do like about the late 70's Mustang IIs the lower Cobra stripe wasn't one of them. I even thought that if I had a Cobra Mustang II those would be removed but it's just a matter of opinion. Overall I like the car very much and think that you could sell a ton of 'em like that.

John