2005 What did you get for Christmas ?

Hey, congrats Paul! Get all your sleep in now.

Let's see I got:

2-8 Foot flourecent light fixtures for the garage. All I can say is with the flick of the switch the sun comes on.

4 foot by 4 foot Mustang Milestones frame picture for my office. Has all the stat from 1964 through 1994.

Finally got the new toast R oven combo I've wanted and new Krups coffee/cappachino/expresso maker.

Got the Beer of America 12 pack which I loved.

Got a new Noreleco.

Lots of clothes.

View attachment 493725
Lightingfixtures.jpg

View attachment 493729
View attachment 493731

Attachments

• Lightingfixtures.jpg
    Lightingfixtures.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks Joe, that may be a problem as my wife and I both LOVE our sleep, I got up at noon today!

What kind of beer is that in your picture, specifically the second from the left? I see it says "Riva" which is my last name.

I got a video camera(look for new vids of the stang in a month or two :D), a DVD burner, 250GB hard drive, some clothes, several DVD's and 2 Xbox games, Half-Life2 and Ford Racing 3, a wireless router, and several gift cards for probably close to $100 total.

No stang parts :(, but still a good Christmas :)

$50 to best buy (turned into 3 CD's and headphones)
Team America DVD
Shirt (returned for cash)
MP3 player (yay!)
Family Guy Vol. 3 DVD set
CD
other clothes (pre-christmas present)

I'm gonna buy me a big screen TV probably
My dad said he might buy a Mustang (fox) from this dude at his work and let me drive it....its a slushbox though :( (he sold his damn truck on me, so now i'm TOTALLY vehicleless)

Killercanary said:
Thanks Steve, I'm so EXCITED!!!

My wife and I had our ultrasound on Dec 16th and I had the tech write down if we were having a baby boy or girl and we opened it on Christmas Eve, so I guess that was the best present of them all! I'm SO EXCITED!!! I'm scared out of my mind as well, but I can't wait to see what the future holds!

That is possibly the coolest thing I have ever heard. I think it is neat that you guys did that. Never heard of anyone doing that before. I love kids and I can't wait to have my own. Have you thought about names yet? Congrats by the way. Very exciting.

89 blue lx said:

:owned:

Well, I got some video games, clothes, gift certificates, season 1 of Nip Tuck, and my favorite present yet, a GTech Pro SS. This thing is pretty neat, my girlfriend got it for me and I wasn't expecting it at all. I haven't had a chance to test it on the Stang yet, but have used it on my dad's truck, girlfriends car, and my truck. Next up: the lawn mower.

stanglvrsgrl said:
That is possibly the coolest thing I have ever heard. I think it is neat that you guys did that. Never heard of anyone doing that before. I love kids and I can't wait to have my own. Have you thought about names yet? Congrats by the way. Very exciting.

Thanks! I thought since it was only a week away from Christmas why not wait and make it even more special. My wife DID NOT want to wait, so I had to hide the envelope from her which is very non-typical for her as she loves things like this.

As for names, I swore I wouldn't even think about names until we knew what we were having. So guess what I had in my stocking? A baby name book with like 50,000 names in it. I started browsing through it but I find myself making fun of most of them.:shrug: I haven't found anything yet other than a name that my with and I have loved for years which is Isabella (I LOVE Bella), but unfortunately its like one of the most popular names now and we don't want to name our child with a name that she will share with 10 other people in her class. This is a HARD decision!

Killercanary said:
Thanks! I thought since it was only a week away from Christmas why not wait and make it even more special. My wife DID NOT want to wait, so I had to hide the envelope from her which is very non-typical for her as she loves things like this.

As for names, I swore I wouldn't even think about names until we knew what we were having. So guess what I had in my stocking? A baby name book with like 50,000 names in it. I started browsing through it but I find myself making fun of most of them.:shrug: I haven't found anything yet other than a name that my with and I have loved for years which is Isabella (I LOVE Bella), but unfortunately its like one of the most popular names now and we don't want to name our child with a name that she will share with 10 other people in her class. This is a HARD decision!

I agree completly, I work w/ 3 different guys who have infant baby girls named Isabella. Good luck w/ the name picking and give me a call sometime.