2006 GT Suspension Performance

Ordered my Windveil Blue GT in July went to Boot Camp in July, it finally came in Janruary, and I'm stuck in the desert.I haven't even touched the car. Its killing me.
Anyways. I am looking at suspension upgrades and am am thinking of going with the Eibach Pro-Sport plus kit, FRPPs kit, Saleen, or Roush. Who do you guys think would be the best. I was also thinking of Tokicos.
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Neo- First, Thank you for protecting our Country! All of the suspension kits you listed are all good choices. A few of our customers like the Tokico D-Specs with the Steeda sport springs. I am sure there are plenty of stangneters that can give you their imput. Good luck.

Congratulations on graduating Boot Camp, always nice to see another military member joining the ranks. I'm a 11.5 year Navy guy here. I've been looking into the suspension as my next upgrade as well, and from what I've gathered so far the steeda sport springs with Tokico D-specs are pretty nice. However, for the best "bang for the buck" I would have to say the FRPP package is pretty nice as well.

I haven't got much input for you on the kits but I will say there is a lot of info on Stangnet about the different kits, and it comes down to preferrence really. But besides that...
I am 12 years Army Active duty and congrats on completion of boot camp and be careful over there man. You will come home and drive that stang and it will be that much nicer when you get back!!!