2006 Mustang Production

06 mustangs delivered

My dealership stated today august 11th that they just recieved a shipment of 06 mustangs today. But when I asked about mine they said there was no info. Any suggestions. I ordered in july 8th. :damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

So Cal Mustangs

gotgasracing said:
people said that 2006 mustang production should have started

I just talked with the Internet Sales-guy for Vista Ford ........

they are having a Galla event to introduce the 2006 Mustangs on the 27th

FYI / on Saturday the 27th

· The Mustang Owners Club will be back.

· Leon Kaplan will also be back.

· Bob Fria (Club Member) will display his “First Production Ford Mustang Hardtop”, known as the “64 ½” in our Showroom

· Radio K-BIG will be here from Noon - 2 p.m. with music, T-Shirts and CDs to give away.

· “Chef Frankie” will be grilling up hotdogs and serving cold drinks.

· Vista Ford will be displaying our large selection of 2005 Mustang Coupes, Convertibles and GTs, all available to test drive.

on the side he told me that they aren't expecting any GT's until late Sept at the earliest

shooterm1 said:
I just talked with the Internet Sales-guy for Vista Ford ........

they are having a Galla event to introduce the 2006 Mustangs on the 27th

on the side he told me that they aren't expecting any GT's until late Sept at the earliest
Thanks for passing on the info. I've been cruising around on the other brand name lots and they have their '06 models parked. It'll be great to finally see the '06 Mustang proudly on sale.

degins said:
Check this link If you are expecting a 06 GT or 18" wheels. Go to the Ford section. GT scheduling is still tight and job one for 18" wheels is 6 weeks away.

http://www.arifleet.com/production.html
Thanks for posting the link. My biggest fears are coming to light. I'm 2nd in line at my dealership for a GT manual. From what I read here on this forum, 11,000 '05 GT never got built. I wonder how many of those folks are waiting in line for their '06's?

Hello

Well my stang was built Friday... according to Kintz over at blue oval. The 18" wheel that is delayed is the 64W which is rumoured to be polished 18" bullit wheels. The only 18" wheels available now are 64E polished fanblades. However I do believe that if you put in an order now you will be waiting several months at a minimum.
On another forum I have seen the delivery of an 06 v6 with pony package. So flat rock is cranking at full steam.
I had an order in since April 05... had to manually change it to 06 order. They were not automatically carried over.
Hopefully only a 2-3 week wait now...

CHCPMAN

Tungsten GT, deluxe, 18" 64 E wheels, sport package, leather.

JonW said:
It looks like if you want a 5-speed GT, it's going to be a wait. I ordered my '06 5-speed GT on 7/21 and it's still C/U with a priority code 10.
It's ALL about your dealer's allocation...I reordered my manual GT on 8/10 and got serialized the next day; had I stayed with my previous dealer I would have waited till spring '06.

chcpman said:
Hello

Well my stang was built Friday... according to Kintz over at blue oval. The 18" wheel that is delayed is the 64W which is rumoured to be polished 18" bullit wheels. The only 18" wheels available now are 64E polished fanblades. However I do believe that if you put in an order now you will be waiting several months at a minimum.
On another forum I have seen the delivery of an 06 v6 with pony package. So flat rock is cranking at full steam.
I had an order in since April 05... had to manually change it to 06 order. They were not automatically carried over.
Hopefully only a 2-3 week wait now...

CHCPMAN

Tungsten GT, deluxe, 18" 64 E wheels, sport package, leather.

CHCPMAN - we had twins... I was built Friday too. I hope your right on the 2-3 week wait. In time for Labor Day weekend would be very cool. We'll have to see what Mr. K says tomorrow about shipping updates.

Order placed 6/1 - priority 10

I ordered my manual gt on july 9th and found out today that my build date is august 22nd and should be here about 3 weeks after that. I would just keep on them if you don't have a build date yet cause I had to actually go down to the dealer to find out this stuff.