2006 MUSTANG ROUSH P-51 ENGINE SEMA SHOW CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melerine27

Aug 16, 2010
2006 Mustang Gt Roush P-51 600 HP - SEMA Show Car
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year: 2006
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $27,500
Mileage: 39,000
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: Roush P51 Forged Everything

2006 Mustang GT 5 Speed Supercharged Roush P-51 Engine

Engine:
Roush 4.6L P-51 Racing Engine capable of and warranted to 1000 WHP
Forged Block, Pistons, Rods, Crank Etc…
Stage 3 Roush Racing Heads

Ford Racing Whipple Intercooled Supercharger
2.75 Pulley
Installed and dyno tuned by Dyno-Comp in Scottsdale, AZ - Currently tuned for approx 725 Crank HP & dyno'd @ 650WHP

Comp Clutch Kit rated for 600hp

Headers and Catless Bassani Offroad X-pipe with Bassani catback Mufflers.

Suspension:
Eibach 1.5” lowering springs
20” MB Motorsport Wheels all the way around. 20x11 with 275/35/20 on the rear
245/40/20 on the front. Tires are in great shape. Pirelli Rosso

Audio/Visual:
Full Sony Competition Sound System with flip up Monitor DVD/CD and I-pod Interface.
Two – Sony Xplod 8” subs in the front doors, Two Sony Xplod mid-range in the rear sides and two Sony Xplod 6x9’s in the rear deck. Two Sony Xplods amps in the trunk.

Body:
Entire interior was Dynamat’d
Xenon Body kit with side skirts, front & rear bumper
Black upper & lower billet grille
Painted mirror covers
Stage 3 HID Headlights lo/hi
Fog/driving lights in the lower grille
5% Johnson & Johnson Window Tint all around
Roush Short Throw Shifter kit
Tinted tail lights
Custom made 9'' shorty painted black billet antenna
Viper 2-way alarm with 4 roller sensors installed on all 4 points of vehicle including hood
Roush 3 pod gauge pillar mount with 3 titanium gauges boost, water temp, fuel pressure

Standard Stuff:
Awesome working A/C, PW, CC, Power Drivers Seat, Leather Interior, My Color Gauges, never wrecked or damaged in any way. 39,000 miles, I drive the car a few times a week. Clean Carfax and clean/clear Louisiana title in hand.

Summary:
Car was a SEMA show car in 2008 but since then it has been a weekend driver so it does not have signs of abuse. If you look hard enough you will find small rocks chips, none larger than a ballpoint pen head, no dings or dents whatsoever, otherwise this car is stunning to look at and drive.

Price:
$27,500 Cash. Keep in mind the cost of the engine & supercharger alone is $ 19K – this is not your standard run of the mill Mustang. This car is not for new drivers or anyone who has not driven a car with more than 500 hp. Dont waste your money on saleens, shelby cobras, stage 1 or stage 2 mustangs. This car is one of a kind and a TOTAL BEAST. Garage kept, never gets driven in the rain, and is a weekend driver. Price is FIRM. I am NOT in a financial bind to sell this car. If it sells it sells, if it dont it will just stay right where its at in my garage. No low ballers and no joy rides. Seious inquiries only. Make sure your able to obtain the funds before contacting me regarding this vehicle. The title is clear and in my hand. For those of you that are still reading beyond this point your welcome to contact me by email or by phone. Contact: Brandt 678-894-6861 or [email protected]
no trades

Attachments

• 1537283_27.jpg
    1537283_27.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 824
  • 2878a5l_27.jpg
    2878a5l_27.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 474
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.