2006 Pontiac GTO A4 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that this doesn't cause a war on here but up for sale is my 2006 Pontiac GTO, Quicksilver Metallic, 6.0 liter v8, GM Certified Pre Owned which comes with three or four active warranties, one is a maintenance package which pays for all oil changes, tire rotations and inspections and the others are bumper to bumper warranties that expire at 100,000 miles. I currently have 37,400 miles and have replaced the struts, brake pads and cleaned and reconditioned the leather seats. I know you all most likely look down on the GTO but the leg room, driveability, leather seats and the power in this vehicle is just amazing. I am looking to sell it to buy a 2012 Mustang GT Premium. So help me join the Mustang herd and get rid of this car. The only aftermarket part that I have installed is the K&N cold air intake. I am looking for $20,000 for the car but respectale offers will be considered. This car without a doubt will be a collector car and value will only increase over time. I live in Maryland so people in the tri state area are highly preferred.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.