2006 Shelby GT-H rented in Vegas *PICS*

admdavs

Feb 25, 2004
Chicago
Got to use and abuse the Shelby GT-H!!! The car was freakin' sweet- only parts that sucked were the car came in only automatic- they tried to make the traction switch permanent so one could not turn it off- and after prochargin' the Mach- the power was not as much fun as it is only at 325hp- but overall- the price, though a bit extreme- was well worth it for the time I had it!!!

And the pics:
View attachment 460982

View attachment 460984

View attachment 460986

View attachment 460988

View attachment 460990

View attachment 460992

View attachment 460994

View attachment 460996

View attachment 460998

View attachment 461000

View attachment 461002

View attachment 461004

...and try as they might- by putting a washer or something behind the TC button- if you push it convincingly enough- it'll turn off eventually :twisted:

View attachment 461006

here were the brand new arrivals- when I was dropping the Shelby back off at Hertz!

View attachment 461008

• Sponsors (?)

the grille is an overlay? :notnice:

glad you got to have some fun. i wonder who the first person will be to buy some take off wheels, just so they can burn them off without the penalty from hertz? :shrug:

good pics, thanks for sharing!

Thanks

Sweet pictures, thanks for sharing.

Wonder if you could plug in your own SCT XCAL 2 or Diablosport
predator and remove the TCS lockout? Maybe even bump that
325 up a bit... :nono:

The pics which I took having the car for a week in Colorado at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up are here:
http://www.nloc.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=1785

Here's a couple:
Shelby_026.jpg

Shelby_028.jpg

Shelby_002.jpg

Had an incredible time with the car. I want one of these pretty bad.

Attachments

• Shelby_026.jpg
    Shelby_026.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Shelby_028.jpg
    Shelby_028.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Shelby_002.jpg
    Shelby_002.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 122
Very nice pics. A co-worker saw you taking pics on Sunset, with the plane in the background. We don't work very far from there.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to rent one to go to the MCLV meeting next week, since mine won't be in for 3 more weeks or so.

I wonder who will end up owning these after Hertz is finished with them. Wouldn't it be nice if Ford would build some of these (or something very similiar) for those of us who would like a Shelby but can't afford the GT500?

airport locations only. some have had problems if they did not fly into the airport. dont know about the rates, i have seen a wide variety posted. call to make sure you know what you are gonna get. beter reserve it now, if still available.