2007/2008 Mach1

hazard225

Jan 3, 2007
I'm new here, I recently took my girlfriends car to the Ford dealership in Coatsville, PA and i saw a new Mustang with Boss written on the side along with the hood...i preceed to walk across the floor and i see this bright red and black Mustang with a bodykit on it i took a step closer to see what it was....it had GT Mach 1 on the side of the car! I was there in shock and i didn't have time to go ask a sales representative i thought they were undecided when these cars were going in to production and I just saw to sitting on a showroom floor! Is the car in other places?

• Sponsors (?)

it is a dealer add on package. they got some aftermarket parts and stuck some decals on it. the mach1 is not currently available from ford.

They did a great job!

Well the people at the dealership did a good job at playing dress up! I will try to go and see whats the story behind the car after i get off of work tomorrow!

So i went back to the dealer yesterday!

I talked to one of the salesman he told me that both cars are promo vehicles... I was told by him that the Boss will be release late 3rd to 4th quater 2007. The GT Mach1 is also a promo vehicle but he doesn't know when they are suppose to go into production. Now i don't know if he's telling the truth about when the cars are going to come out guess we have to wait and find out. I don't think i'm suppose to take pictures of the cars but I sure am going to try! What they don't know won't hurt them!:nice:

I talked to one of the salesman he told me that both cars are promo vehicles... I was told by him that the Boss will be release late 3rd to 4th quater 2007. The GT Mach1 is also a promo vehicle but he doesn't know when they are suppose to go into production. Now i don't know if he's telling the truth about when the cars are going to come out guess we have to wait and find out. I don't think i'm suppose to take pictures of the cars but I sure am going to try! What they don't know won't hurt them!:nice:

What he said about the boss is true, there will be a mustang boss coming out, and yes I believe the release IS 4th quater 2007 as of course the 2008 model. You bet thats going to be my daily driver...

I agree. The Dealership by my place has had them since 05. Anyone with a computerized vynle cutter can make any sticker they want. No change in the engine compartment to back up the claim though.

PS. that is one of the reasons I went to another dealership to Buy mine.