2007 dodge cummins vs. 460 pwr.

jake2582

Jan 8, 2007
tallapoosa
yeah! i know this is not 5.0 related but i didnt see a pickup section.lol
i have been taking S#^@ to my boss because he out ran my stock dodge dakota and hes been giving me hell. so i told him i was gunna run him in my 67' and he said that it was just as slow as my dakota, I LAUGHED and called. bs
Soo we've both been talking it up and were gunna race from a dead stop and from 60-100. (next friday cuz im goin outa town) either way i think it would be a really close race from a stop, and i think the 60+ race3 might swing his way...i dunno. i just wanted to have enough A$$ for the checks i been writing...lol
Soo i put a plate kit on the big block tonight. 75HP. the bottle, aux fuel cell, and electric fuel pump are in the dimond plate tool box on the back and all lines are inside heater hose or disguised. wires are hidden for the most part. and my aircleaner completely hides the plate and i have the solanoids on top of the bellhousing.
BTW- the motor in my truck is a flat top (hyper) .060 over 460, with a 1500-4500 cam and pi heads and intake.
his truck is and 07 so it is a 6.7L vareable geometry turbo 6spd auto and a chip. stock the truck had 650lb tq and 350hp. the chip is good for 100hp i think and a couple hundred tq.

i have pics but it wont let me load them!

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a couple specs for a stock quad cab long box 4X4 cummins.
0-60 time = 8.65
1/4 mile = 16.74 @ 84.4

Either way you are talking about a 7000 + pound truck depending on the configuration. What do you think your truck weighs and makes for power before the nitrous? sounds like good race...i love seeing trucks duke it out.

Jake, if your '67 don't spank his ass you are never gonna hear the end of it. Why don't you challenge him in the FOX that you built. BTW he didn't call out my FOX. Could he be scared? OH hell no...thats Bull sh.. LOL.... You know if you beat him, he's gonna have to build something to top ya.......

my damn nitrous kit didnt work.
i think it was rich but my wideband said it was lean...all it did was backfire.
if it was the ranger id figure out which one. this motor only has hypers soo since it wasnt right i took it back off! i didnt want to push my luck with the hypers.

i took it out and set the timing and crap today, i think itll beat him anyways*