2007 Grabber Orange GT 5spd on the way

wally10

May 30, 2006
is anyone going thru the experience of waiting for more info on their order ??
I don't know what a GT appearance pkg looks like, but I assume the hood scoop is the same as the Cali special, but is it funtional ??
I was eyeballing the RK Sport GTR ram air hood. does anyone have opinions on the quality of these fiberglass hoods?

• Sponsors (?)

I have the RK Sport GTR Ram Air hood. Their hoods are of the best quality available. They will tell you it's ready to paint, but with a dark color it should be block sanded first. I have no complaints. See mine on the cover of MM&FF July issue.

Lol I brought the idea of a Grabber Orange 2007 up with the wife...lets just say she looked at me with that glint of 'you should be in a padded room' in her eye.

But kudos to you! Mine will be black or blue, tough choice atm

hey, I showed it to my wife because I wasn't sure about Grabber Orange and she said " well just think....how many will be out there?" and then the more I found pics of the color....the more it grew on us.

go for the orange; i have a legend lime and at first the missus thought i was crazy and now she loves it as do I; better to be unique - every one can get red and blac,

Attachments

• 6 9 06 2.jpg
    6 9 06 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 123
waiting on order info

wally10 said:
is anyone going thru the experience of waiting for more info on their order ??
I don't know what a GT appearance pkg looks like, but I assume the hood scoop is the same as the Cali special, but is it funtional ??
I was eyeballing the RK Sport GTR ram air hood. does anyone have opinions on the quality of these fiberglass hoods?

wally- I just posted asking the same question. I ordered about 3 weeks ago and they have NO INFO AT ALL. no vin, no final price, no delivery date. this is compounded by me selling my house and moving out of state around the time the car SHOULD be coming in.

my salesman was a bit of a moron so I expected him to be useless but not this useless. let me know if you hear anything. good luck

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ??

I still don't have a schedule date, vin # or anything.
my saleman called me yesterday and told me not to worry,...my car will be here in July. They already allocated it, and when I get a schedule then things move really fast (according to him)