2007 Mustang GT Options?

SleazyG

Apr 17, 2006
Hollywood, CA
I just ordered my 2007 Mustang GT Premium Coupe today.

Tungsten Grey Ext.
Medium Parchment Int.​
Interior Upgrade Package with Charcoal Panel (has anyone seen this or does everyone have the satin aluminum panel?)​
Spoiler Delete.​
18" Aluminum Wheels with Tri-Bar Pony Center Cap​
Sirius Radio​

However, I have a few questions about the new options available for the 2007.

1. Does anyone know what the "Premium Trim" upgrade is and how it differs from the "Interior Upgrade" package? I think it states something about leather arm rests and maybe a leather dash, but the color options sounded strange...as if the leather inserts would be a different color than the seats.
  2. Someone had mentioned the Sirius satellite radio antenna required a "bubble" to be placed on the car's exterior. Has anyone seen this? How odd is it?
  3. Because the order has just been placed, I can modify it..right?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered an 07 also.
with the same dash panel option...don't know what it looks like either.
waiting for more info from my salesman (driving me nuts)
I also get the A-plan, so I'm waiting to see some discounts.
I ordered the Grabber Orange with GT appearance package and waiting to find out if the HOOD SCOOP is functional or not.

Sorry to say, the hood scoop is not fuctional.

I would aso like to know about the IUP vs. the Premier Trim. If one supercedes the other or if Id need both to get all they offer...

I have seen the IUP in charcoal and I initially liked it with black interior, but I think it was just because it was new to me. It is not bad, however the satin accents the black interior much better because there is more contrast. Either way I would not be unhappy with either, I just prefer the Satin when comparing them side by side, however I didn't see one with parchment int. and I suspect the darker, carbon fiber looking charcoal IUP will look better with the lighter int.
Sorry I didn't have a digital camera, maybe I will think about it next time I go to the lot and post one as I haven't seen a pic in posts on here.
I really wish I had a better idea what the alloy metallic looked like other than that spy photo from Stangunleashed or where ever.