2008 Bullitt Exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

I love the sound of the new Bullitt. I can get the Mufflers and H pipe from Ford dealer at my discount but still looking at $1300. Anybody know a muffler set and h pipe that can give me the EXACT same sound? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! :flag:

That price seems steep for mufflers and an H-pipe... I don't know if I'd be willing to pay that much. You might be able to get close with other combinations but I don't know what. I would imagine they would be cheaper than going that route.

Does that salesman only sell non-performance type vehicles? That was the lamest pitch for an "8 cylinder" Mustang I've ever heard!!!!! "It's the Bullitt model with the FULL Bullitt package"...wow, no way!?!?!?!?!?!?! It does sound good for bone stock:nice: I'd like to hear it with an O/R H and those mufflers!

MRT is going to come out with a Bullitt Reloaded package just offering a ton of upgrades to make the Bullitt more potent. They have already said they are going to come out with a revised H-Pipe which will make the exhaust sound even louder and more like the movie car...cant wait

Walter I think the H pipe is a bit more free flowing, there is a different part number for it from the regular GT. The H-pipe though retails for $1,300. I wonder what an aftermarket free flowing H will sound like with those mufflers. Can anubody recommend one that obviously less the $1,300...with catalytics though I don't want off road. LOL :D

Whoa 1300 is a lot of dough for an H-pipe especially since technically is a stock part. I love the way H pipes sound the more my mufflers break in the better it gets I'm sure I won't get the same type of rumble with an X setup.