2010 GT Exhaust....Newbie question

SA_Twister

Mar 7, 2012
Globe Arizona
So I just purchased a 2010 GT and am wanting to upgrade the exhaust. There are so many options out there that its driving me a little batty trying to find what Im looking for. Id like to retain pretty much the same sound as my stock exhaust (pitch and tone wise) Id just like it to be a little louder. Nothing too obnoxious. Also wouldnt mind a little gain in the performance area. So my question is, what is gonna be the best bang for my buck so to speak to reach this goal? Also should I be looking cat back exhaust H or X pipe ect. Again price is only a mild issue. Id like to keep it under 500 bucks if at all possible. Thanks for taking a look at my thread :)

• Sponsors (?)

Since they're all axle back, i'd just say have a custom exhaust shop, a local one, piece together some borla or magnaflow mufflers with the tips you like. Probably be cheaper than any other options! Hec, if they didnt look any different, i wonder how it would sound having a magnaflow AND a borla muffler. One deep, one high, could sound sweet!