2010 Mustang GT and a P51 Mustang

tutone56

Sep 4, 2009
Rhode Island
Check out my pictures of my new 2010 Mustang GT and a 1943 North American P51 Mustang! What a cool photo opportunity...

Attachments

• IMG_0816 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0816 (800x600).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0815 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0815 (800x600).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Sponsors (?)

There are 2 American muscles in this world, one that dominates the sky and one that dominates the road.

In World War II the P-51 Mustang (American Muscle of the Sky) was the air superior fighter and could power its way thru almost any situation with its V-12 Merlin.

On the road the Ford mustang (the all American Muscle car) is designed to out perform most rivals and power its way to wins at the track with its American V-8. Just like the P-51, when people see a Ford mustang drive by or sitting at a car show they are struck by its beauty, its sound, its power and can’t help but think what it would be like to own, drive or even take a ride in this American power machine we call the mustang.

It’s kind of funny when you think about it.

In the end all I have to say is American muscle all the way, I’m prod to be an American and I'm prod to drive a car that represents this country. Just like America, the Ford mustang stands for Freedom, Power and the Ability to Dominate.

There are 2 American muscles in this world, one that dominates the sky and one that dominates the road.

In World War II the P-51 Mustang (American Muscle of the Sky) was the air superior fighter and could power its way thru almost any situation with its V-12 Merlin.

On the road the Ford mustang (the all American Muscle car) is designed to out perform most rivals and power its way to wins at the track with its American V-8. Just like the P-51, when people see a Ford mustang drive by or sitting at a car show they are struck by its beauty, its sound, its power and can’t help but think what it would be like to own, drive or even take a ride in this American power machine we call the mustang.

It’s kind of funny when you think about it.

In the end all I have to say is American muscle all the way, I’m prod to be an American and I'm prod to drive a car that represents this country. Just like America, the Ford mustang stands for Freedom, Power and the Ability to Dominate.

That was awsome!