2010 Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

Welp, add me to the "initial haters" list.

Will it grow on me, yeah probably. However, my first impressions are that it looks like an 05-09 with custom front and rear clips done on it. Everything between the wheelwells is almost the same as the current car, with the nose and tail changed and to me it looks a bit awkward. Ford did a similar thing with the 99 Mustang (new style but same roofline and interior) which I hated at first, and now I think the new edge Mustangs are one of the best looking ever.

From certian angles the new car looks awesome...from others it looks a little odd. I think the right amount of aftermarket tweaking will work wonders for it.

It does make me wonder how the intro of the new car will affect Ford's retail support of the 09 leftovers...might make grabbing one of those a bit more attractive.

Damn....the more I look at this car, the more I like it.

Same here. I just brought a friend over to show him pics and the more i look at it the better it looks, but i don't know if i'm ever gonna warm up on the shape of the tails..i like the style but i don't know if the shape fits a Mustang. I absolutely love this car from a side view and a 3/4 view...just looks aggressive as hell and ready to kick ass. I also really love the hood, it may be my favorite part so far. This Mustang has more of a road hugging persona to it which i'm all about. I think with a little drop in height it's gonna look insanely sick. I may even go so far as to say this is my favorite body style since the '79-93 Fox's.