2014 Front End Shake

Jesse Waters

Jul 29, 2014
So I have a 2014 gt. I recently installed 1.5" lowering springs without any problems. Drove it for 2 days with no issues. I then got Sve drift wheels put on the car with the stock pirellis. Couple days later when I got the car up to speed on the highway the steering wheel has a slight shake really noticeable around 70. I'm thinking either alignment or unbalanced tire? Any feedback would be awesome!

Thanks,
Jesse

• Sponsors (?)

So I have a 2014 gt. I recently installed 1.5" lowering springs without any problems. Drove it for 2 days with no issues. I then got Sve drift wheels put on the car with the stock pirellis. Couple days later when I got the car up to speed on the highway the steering wheel has a slight shake really noticeable around 70. I'm thinking either alignment or unbalanced tire? Any feedback would be awesome!

Thanks
Hi Jesse Waters,

I recommend bringing it in to your dealer and speaking to your service manager about this. He is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed. Let me know the outcome.

Deysha