2015: "fusion" Front Fixed With Photo Edit. What Ya Think?

Discussion in '2015+ (S550) Mustang -General/Talk' started by Cook89Notch, Dec 6, 2013.

1. JBCustom

JBCustom Member

LOL I hear ya. Not sure, I've always loved the Foxbody Mustangs, they were the generation of Stangs that were around the time I started driving. I once owned a 1990 LX 5.0 always loved that car. Still miss it sometimes. But from my understanding from several people I've talked to over the years the Fox Body mustang was a very welcomed change in the Mustang world. Horsepower increases and at the time a very sleek design compared to the previous Mustang II's. I still remember one of the commercials, it had a Fox body sitting in the shadows, when the text and voice over came "The Boss is Back". I do look forward to seeing one of these 2015's in person though I must admit.
  2. Cook89Notch

Cook89Notch Founding Member

I didn't say I HATED it. I just don't like the way it looks like a Fusion. Yeah, you have a point. What does a "Mustang" look like? WELL, IT SURE THE HELL SHOULDN'T LOOK LIKE A FUSION!?!? ---> IMO!

Thank god it's really only the grill that's a Fusion/Taurus wanna be. That can be changed or modified very easily. The rest of the car is BAD ASS, IMO.

I'll probably get past it and focus on the finer points to which there are many! It's kind of like that girl that's smoken' hot but has one ugly snaggle tooth.... Oh man, that tooth! Ehh, I'd still do her and be damn happy about it! KNOW WHAT I MEAN? ;)
  3. Cook89Notch

How about this "try"?

Attached Files:

4. mikes2008gt

mikes2008gt Founding Member

I like the new Mustang's look. I remember back in 2004 when we were all waiting with anticipation for the new 2005 re-design. A LOT of people HATED the new Mustang when it was finally revealed. Took a little getting use to for me too but I always thought it looked good, and I really liked the retro look that Ford did with the car in 05. But as the aftermarket grew for the 05-09's, they became what I think is one of the best looking body style's the Mustang has ever had. The 2015+ will have the same results. In a year or 2, they will be the baddest looking things on the road and everybody will be wanting one. :)
  5. Route666

Route666 Active Member

I agree with this pretty much totally. People are quick to dismiss that which they don't understand, it is natural, but give it a chance to soak in all the little details about this car and you start to really appreciate how it is a winner. Of course style is always subjective and for me this style is 100% better than the current generation.
  6. Bullitt347

Bullitt347 man bewbs please...

I think there is an obvious reason you do not make a living in automobile design........................just sayin.........
  7. Route666

Route666 Active Member

8. kwiltse08gtcs

kwiltse08gtcs Member

looks like the Jaguar...
  9. USAFmustang95

USAFmustang95 New Member

No they wont.. some folks who like classic retro style 05-2014.. will hate the 2015' s
  10. 02 281 GT

02 281 GT Active Member

I think the new Mustang looks great. It's growing on me really fast (took a little while for the '10-'14 models to do the same). I think everyone is taking this "looks like a Fusion" thing too far. While true, it's nothing new for Ford models to share some similarities in design across their product range. Especially with the Fox platform.

1983 Mustang
    [​IMG]
    1983 LTD
    [​IMG]

1987 Mustang
    [​IMG]
    1987 Taurus
    [​IMG]

And now it looks like a Fusion. So what? We all love our beloved Fox Mustangs. I'm sure some people really hated them when they were introduced both in '79 and in the '87 update. Bottom line, no one remembers what the '83 LTD and '87 Taurus look like these days. And 20 to 30 years from now, no one will remember what a 2015 Fusion looks like either.
  11. Cook89Notch

Ya got a point there. LOL!
  12. robindale

robindale New Member

I really don't think these new tail lights look as good as the current model's

arizona dui lawyer