2015 Recaro Seats Question

PeteD8119

May 18, 2015
Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I just picked up a 2015 base GT with the PP. I absolutely love the car but my only regret is I didn't wait to find one with the Recaro seats. Does anyone know where I can get these after the fact? Ford only sells them piece by piece which comes to just under 8 k each seat. Obviously not doing that. I see the Ford Racing ones for sale for 3k but the seat pattern doesn't match. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I just picked up a 2015 base GT with the PP. I absolutely love the car but my only regret is I didn't wait to find one with the Recaro seats. Does anyone know where I can get these after the fact? Ford only sells them piece by piece which comes to just under 8 k each seat. Obviously not doing that. I see the Ford Racing ones for sale for 3k but the seat pattern doesn't match. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Personally I like the seats I have in the premium package. Unless you are racing do you feel you realy need them? if so keep hitting up Junk yards....there has to be racked up GT already.....