208 Mph Police Chase

• Sponsors (?)

Some years ago there was a similar news story about a motorcycle being chased at 205mph. There was no way the bike in the story would touch 205 let alone 190. I think they "calculate" mph and they are bad at math

Reactions: 1 user
Some years ago there was a similar news story about a motorcycle being chased at 205mph. There was no way the bike in the story would touch 205 let alone 190. I think they "calculate" mph and they are bad at math

That's basically the same reply @hoopty5.0 said when I sent this to him. I know of a few very powerful cars that might be able to do it.. but it seems to leave people skeptical.

That's basically the same reply @hoopty5.0 said when I sent this to him. I know of a few very powerful cars that might be able to do it.. but it seems to leave people skeptical.
A co-worker showed me this and I told him the same thing...that had to be one hell of a mustang with lots of road.
Kinda makes you wonder now how accurate they are when they say 65 in a 60mph zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always wondered what the measurement error on those guns are and how often they need to be recalibrated.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They are pretty accurate up to bout 100 mph, thats if they are calibrated correctly, most aren't, then there is correct use training.
Motorcycles are hard to shoot even with a laser gun.
I would suspect they clocked it with a car at some point and just estimated the rate of speed as he passed or accelerated away from them, thats my guess.
I would like to know more about the car he was driving, it would take more than cop motor, cop tires and some cool shades to handle 205.
Unless he bought the car from mark stidlow (I think thats how it's spelled)

I know a guy who knows this kid and has ridden in the car. It's not heavily modified but it does have nitrous. Regardless, stock gearing should indicate it wasn't going over 180 mph.

Reactions: 2 users
I know a guy who knows this kid and has ridden in the car. It's not heavily modified but it does have nitrous. Regardless, stock gearing should indicate it wasn't going over 180 mph.

I'd like to see more on that car.

This guy lives in my area... and the car doesn't look like much, either. That's my point, you just never really know. He does 210 in a standing mile. With that kind of power and more highway... just sayin.

PS- I know people with cars 50-75% more powerful than this one..

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDnY2dn8hM

I'm aware it's certainly possible to go that fast in a Mustang (Stock GT500's do so with enough straight flat road). They just aren't owned by teenagers and they aren't mostly stock with nitrous.

Reactions: 1 user