20in cobra r's will I need mods

thats funny how 2-3 inches more on my car can make it the ugliest mustang u ever seen in your life, but if they were 18 ors 17s i bet u would be saying looks good and wat not.. get real people.. and the spinners dont get me not trouble at all expect for a hit a curb one time and scratched one pretty bad.. and for the person who said he would only get real sprewells, i dont think u no how much they cost lol.. why would i pay more for my rims then wat i paid for my car?!

• Sponsors (?)

jstang209 said:
thats funny how 2-3 inches more on my car can make it the ugliest mustang u ever seen in your life, but if they were 18 ors 17s i bet u would be saying looks good and wat not.. get real people.. and the spinners dont get me not trouble at all expect for a hit a curb one time and scratched one pretty bad.. and for the person who said he would only get real sprewells, i dont think u no how much they cost lol.. why would i pay more for my rims then wat i paid for my car?!

LOL... you need to get real. Ugly is ugly whether it's one inch or 50. Those rims you got on that car would be just as hideous as 15s. :rlaugh:

still friggin ugly!!!

15" drag lites look good. 17, 18" wheels is about as large as i would go..... But dem spinners look so friggin stupid on a fox... Looks out of scale for the car. Wonder what kind of gears would you have to run in that thing to even make it move 5.13's?

stangnutlx said:
still friggin ugly!!!

15" drag lites look good. 17, 18" wheels is about as large as i would go..... But dem spinners look so friggin stupid on a fox... Looks out of scale for the car. Wonder what kind of gears would you have to run in that thing to even make it move 5.13's?

:shrug: whats the difference.. people run bigger slicks than my tire, i dont get it lol if its a humungus tire with a small rim its cool right?.. but its a low pro tire and a big rim its horrible.. different opinons different people:shrug:

:lock: :lock: nuff said:lock: :lock:

why dont you get it? mustangs are muscle cars (well sort of they are pony cars) and have classic look. Big rims are for suv's. And running a bigger slick actually does something get better traction, thats way more then you can say for 20" rims. Oh they make you look cool wow. you just asked to get flamed.