24 lbs injectors to much 4 stock computer?

• Sponsors (?)

Lee
I just read your email, and that is a stock Ford MAF.
In order to make that MAF work, you will need a different computer (X3Z may work?), or a custom tune/tuner to reprogram/chip the computer you have.
Both of these options will cost $$$.

Or you can buy a new MAF cal'd for your computer/injector setup. That too will cost $$$.

Good Luck,
jason

hey guys.a c&l maf calibrated for 24 lbs is on the way.should be here monday.i also got a code reader and pulled some codes.they are 31 67 81 .i found out 31 is egr related,i deleted the egr.67 is clutch switch open?what is that?or manuel lever position sensor out.what is that?and last, 81,thermactor air diverter bad.what and where is that?any info would be great thanx again for the info on the maf.

lee888 said:
hey guys.a c&l maf calibrated for 24 lbs is on the way.should be here monday.i also got a code reader and pulled some codes.they are 31 67 81 .i found out 31 is egr related,i deleted the egr.67 is clutch switch open?what is that?or manuel lever position sensor out.what is that?and last, 81,thermactor air diverter bad.what and where is that?any info would be great thanx again for the info on the maf.

:nice: I bet you will be very happy with that MAF :nice:

Out of curiousity what size did you go with? 73mm 76mm ?

I could try to help you with the codes, but there are others here who can be more helpful than I could ever hope to be with codes.
I suggest starting a new thread, and listing the codes that your worried about in the Title. Also, mention what you have removed such as EGR and the smog pump.
A search may also get you some good info

I am not trying to shrug you off, its just that there are others who have much more experience with codes.

jason

76 mm and i paid around 165 delivered.brand new.NO ebay used this time.cant wait to get it on and run.i will do that with the codes.list them and see.no worries on shruggin off,thanx for your info,lee