245/45R17 Nitto Drag Radials

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the pics. I friend of mine has those tires on his ROH wheels. They look great. But I recently picked up a set of 98 cobra wheels looking to widen them an inch so i can put those 275 tires on as per nitto specs. I know there are plenty of guys that are putting 275s on 8 inch but Im not sold on the idea yet...

Wheel Works a local shop that widens wheels quoted me $250 a wheel. I was said NO. I can get new AFS 17x9's for that price. So i may just stick with my 8 inch and get some 245 drag radials but I was curious if anyone had pics so I could see what they looked like.

They do pretty much look the same but the 555streets have twice as many tred lines, and have deep tread. Also made of a harder rubber compound.

Yea, those are AFS 9" that my 275 are mounted on. Widening the rims would be a very big waste of money, and the shop would really have to know what they are doing.

When I got my rims from AFS about 4 years ago, they were on sale for $500 a set. Thats only $125 a rim. They also gave me free shipping at the time.

Here is a pic of the 555streets so you can see the diffence between the two.

here u go,I have them as bigger size but then thell be way to big i can email if u want.
after%20nittos%20and%20springs.JPG

rear%20nitto%20no%20plate%20(Small).JPG