24lb injector guys, how many miles per tank do you get?

20new5.0 said:
I have full exhaust with headers, I'm putting a cobra intake on with 75mm throttle body and a Pro M MAS with a CAI. Stock heads and cam with 3.73 gears. What do you have to calibrate?
with those mods, i don't think you need 30# injectors. 24#ers are generally thought to be fine for up to about 350 hp (flywheel) or 300 hp (at the rear wheels).

• Sponsors (?)

thats pretty cool that you guys with H/C/I and gears get similar gas milage to me. If i kept it easy, i could get 19 all city, mid 20's if i throw in some highway, but i find myself getting on it everytime i drive it, i cant seem to keep my foot out of it :)

'95 GT Convertible mileage

I can get 300 on a tank in my bone-stock '95 GT convertible if I fill it to the absolute top of the filler neck. This is mostly highway driving on my 140-mile round-trip daily commute, and represents around 21 mpg. Which means I have to fill up a little more than twice a week. I think it has the optional 3.27:1 posi rear., if I remember correctly.

jettdirect said:
I can get 300 on a tank in my bone-stock '95 GT convertible if I fill it to the absolute top of the filler neck. This is mostly highway driving on my 140-mile round-trip daily commute, and represents around 21 mpg. Which means I have to fill up a little more than twice a week. I think it has the optional 3.27:1 posi rear., if I remember correctly.

94-95 GT convertibles comes with 2.73 or 3.08 gears , sorry man
99-04 GTs comes with 3.27s

Ernie I have to say you are incorrect about the gear, on my 95 auto GT vert with 17" factory wheels I had a 3.27 gear (original from the factory) before I swapped in the 3.73s and the 6speed. As for my mileage nowadays I'm lucky to get around 160-170 to a tank, but that's with all the fun stuff listed below in my sig...

Gibbo97 said:
Ernie I have to say you are incorrect about the gear, on my 95 auto GT vert with 17" factory wheels I had a 3.27 gear (original from the factory) before I swapped in the 3.73s and the 6speed. As for my mileage nowadays I'm lucky to get around 160-170 to a tank, but that's with all the fun stuff listed below in my sig...

My Vert had 17" from the factory and 5 speed and it have 3.08s, mo dingo have same think exapt he have 2.73s

I don't know for 96-98

urban96 said:
my first full tank since h/c/i injectors and some other goodies i got about 220

MPG really has little to nothing to do with injectors, it's the stuff that demands the fuel like H\C\I. 14.5\22 MPG and 180 intown, 270+ (can't remember exactly) highway if you're really interested in miles per tank. I refill in town at 1\8th tank and on the interstate 1\4.
Tim