25 Instant Horsepower for a 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmoss said:
You are obviously new here, because if you'd been here any time you'd know better than to come in here and make that kind of statement. Stick around, learn some and turn some wrenches for a while before you speak up. It's not a bad site, you just can't come in here and make outrageous claims like that and not get your head taken off.

Well said. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

You can't even prove to us that your granny has a 600hp stang yet. Why should anyone believe this lie along with your INVISABLE Cobra that can beat a Honda SI. What a real kill to prey on. It's like my wife's car 02 GT race me in my 02 Supercrew. Any comparison there.

is this that EJ25T guy taht was in the svt section smacktalking about the 03 cobras, or is it just another **** *** ***** who likes to **** **** ************** *** * and **** while he ***** and sucks ***** so his mommy can ******* while she ***** and ***** *** ** to **** and ********** and ******* so tomorrow his ** **** ** nice and **** and ***** and orange.

how about a pepboys special wing? got to be atleast 35 right? or useless guages? 15 each? i put on a set of split fire's and had to have gained about 30 and that firebird i could never beat i just beat him today. dream on kidd are you geting you info from wanna be a domestic mag? a.k.a ricer monthly?

Hey Sped-o, I mean dildo, uh, I mean speedo, just a few things:
1)I am 19
2)My car can kill yours
3)I can kill you
4)I'd rather be a "young brat" than a b*tch. ~ from Maverick's exhaust thread where he bashed poor Mav.

And now for here:
1)The more you split up a spark, the weaker it becomes, therefore it is less efficient and won't burn the fuel as well
2)When we correct you, or try to educate you, don't stick your head up your ass and cry, learn something.
3)Never, ever make a claim unless you have proof to back it up. Hell, even Splitfire doesn't say their plugs make 25 HP, and saying "try it on a dyno and see" isn't proof, it's a bluff.
4)Either smarten up or get a Honda and go where you belong.

DirtyD916 said:
is this that EJ25T guy taht was in the svt section smacktalking about the 03 cobras, or is it just another **** *** ***** who likes to **** **** ************** *** * and **** while he ***** and sucks ***** so his mommy can ******* while she ***** and ***** *** ** to **** and ********** and ******* so tomorrow his ** **** ** nice and **** and ***** and orange.
:owned:

speedo said:
glad you find it amusing...attention attention! love it

NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU!!

1695fs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.