Progress Thread 25thmustang's Progress Pics

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Alright, I havent done much because Im waiting for my primer to actually do something with the parts he has, but I did pick up a 4" cowl the other day, and should have my 3" tailpipes in the next week or so. As soon as we get one 8.8 off the stand mine is going on it (I have a spare one) to get the 5-lug stuff and a set of 4.10s (welding the axle tubes, and painting it etc...). Once The car is primed its down in the shop for the motor to come out, the rear to come out and the front brake stuff to come off. Then its a matter of getting it all put back together with the new parts, and getting it painted in the spring! It looks sad now, but I will toss up a pic of some preliminary ideas I had. It should look like the last pic, only with a 4" cowl and a Saleen front bumper!

510784_293_full.jpg

510784_294_full.jpg

510784_295_full.jpg

510784_296_full.jpg

510784_275_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice color combo - don't think I've ever seen that combo before but it looks good.
Looks like you still have a lot of work to do, but you've come pretty far along from what I can see. Keep it up!

Cant wait to cruisedown to myrtle beach wit ya, both Two tone an all. My buddies 96 is now two tone silver on top with black on bottem and black 18 FR500's. Car is gonna look awesome when its done man!

Thanks for the responses...

The colors are a Mercedes Black up top, and Nissan Bronze Gold Metallic on the bottem. As far as the pinstripe I actually have an idea. Im powder coating my calipers red, and I think Im doing the stripe the same red color (with a little custom touch to it also). I have a photoshop of it, but its on my other computer.

Macn I cant wait for MB this year. Last year was a blast, and we only went down with two cars. We have 4+ this year (and I dont ahve to rock the sisters 94 GT either) not counting anyone we might meet up with (IE, you Jersey guys). The week is definately going to be insane!

jstang, I thought about it, but I really want the black up top to kind of blend with the tint and window trim, makes it look meaner in my eyes!

Hissin, It should be ready for April if I have my choice. Im skipping a Spring Break trip to paint this thing, so it better be out all summer.

Flava, yes this is the tank that runs 12.5s. As it sits now on a tire, I might be able to squeak and 11 out of it, merely because I have TONS of weight off it (car driving up and down the street spins through 3rd without worry, kind of annoying).

I have a LONG way to go, but in the end the car should look pretty good, and be something a little different (at least around these parts).