Progress Thread 25thmustang's Progress Pics

man that is sweet, when i read black and brown i was like what the hell??? then i saw it, and now i have another reason to ditch the body kit on my car, i think the reason i put it back on was the danm cobra r' it just didn't look right, but please paint the stock hood to i just love a totally stock looking lx with nice paint and wheels

• Sponsors (?)

Got the car back, primed and guide coated. I have to fix the toe in issue, and then put the car in the shop. Then its time to finish up the front brakes, yank the rear, and get the underside of the car all coated. I threw a fender on real quick to get an idea what it is going to sit like, and I am very happy with it. It seems to sit really nice, but not too low that Im screwed with the 18s. Also seems like I have room to play with a spacer up front to get the perfect wheel placement. Glad I went with all 94-95 stuff...

Dont worry about the rusty nasty rotor, I have the nice ones in the house all ready to go on!

510784_304_full.jpg

510784_305_full.jpg

I think your car is going to look beautiful when its done. If you dont mind, i will add my 2 hundreths of a dollar on the stripe issue.

Im in love with this guys paint... i would have gone a slightly different color up top, but i like how his stripe is fat at the back and gets smaller at the front. I think that would look killer on yours as well.

View attachment 416203

I am a huge fan of doing different things to stangs (as youll see this spring) so ill be watching this thread till the end!

Im down for ANY ideas as far as the stripe goes. Im 99% set on the gold/black with a red stripe in the middle, but any suggestions on how big, and any other details Ill definately look at. Im all about different too. My NRC brackets should be here Xmas day, and the Saleen front bumper is sitting in the living room all wrapped up, :D!

PICS!!!

Got the rear out last night, got it torn down, and the 5-lug axles and NRC brackets put on. Then got her painted up, its drying now, might go back in tomorrow? Also including a pic of the Saleen front bumper I got hanging around!

510784_311_full.jpg

510784_312_full.jpg

510784_313_full.jpg

well man i have a ton, alot of differant ones... its not for a mustang, but when my brother handed them to me your the 1st person i thought of.. there plastic so i dont think under the hood would work out that well.. but maybe on a dashboard, or somthing let me know (C OF S its yours)..(not a sales post, 25th only i dont want no PM's about them) i collect them i dont sell them!

Im trying to think of a place to put it. I amd very picky when it comes to stuff on the car and even more so now that its going to look how I want. I have (had, not sure right now, lol) a delete plate under the radio when I added the CD player that might be a good place for it, but I have a stock radio back in there, and Im not 100% sure if the delete plate is still on it. If it is it could be a good place for something like that!