275 Drag Radial '86 GT fs/ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodt

Nov 30, 2006
*price drop* $15,000

I had this car built for RS275 Drag Radial per the NDRRA rules, I have $30,000 plus dollars in this car and have all the receipts that are verifiable. '86 GT hatch car that is very straight and rust free.

HO Fiber trends 5" fully extended cowl hood

10 point cm cage that has been tig welded in w/ under dash bar

Joey Bell Racing built 8.8 powder coated black w/ cm bracing, Moser 35 spline axles, Moser spool, Richmond 3:73 gears, Moser diff cover with stud girdles.

Aerospace components pro street brake kits front and back.

5/8" 5 lug studs front and back.

FMS Aluminum drive shaft

Champion Wheels front and back

Mickey Thompson 275's on the back and Moroso DS2's on the front.

UPR Chrome Moly k-member, UPR bump steer kit, UPR coil over kit, Eibach Coil over springs, Strange 10 way adjustable shocks up front, UPR caster camber plates, QA-1 adjustable shocks out back, UPR Pro anti roll bar, UPR double adjustable uppers and single adjustable lower's.

Full length weld in sub frame connectors

Taylor battery box, Taylor trunk mount kit, Taylor on and off battery cut off switch.

Autometer gauges through out,

Innovate Motorsports wide band o2 setup mounted on the dash, Nitrous activation switch, purge switch, fuel pump switches, MSD ignition switch, water pump switch and fan switch mounted on the dash.

Kirkey aluminum seat w/ an RCI 5point harness

Prothane motor and trans mounts,

TCI Outlaw reverse pattern c-4 shifter with trans brake button mounted on the case.

Lewis Styles built c-4 with everything you would expect to find in a 5 sec capable c-4, just had new clutches put in it and totally gone through, PA sfi super bell, TCI custom 9" converter with anti-ballooning plates, TCI sfi 164t flex plate, MSD mini super starter, MSD Digital 6 ignition box, MSD dizzy, MSD 8.8 wires with fiberglass plug boots.

Twin fuel systems coming out of a stock sumped tank w/ twin Holly fuel pumps with an Aeromotive regulator on the motor side and an Holley regulator on the nitrous side.

331ci R302 Block, Miloden 7 qt oil pan and windage tray, Scat 4340 Nitride treated and micro polished crank, Scat 4340 shot peened,stress relieved and polished rods w/ L-19 bolt upgrade, Probe 13:1 forged slugs Calico coated tops and teflon coated skirts, Hell Fire nitrous ring pack, ACL coated cam, rod and main bearings, Bullet custom ground nitrous cam, Bullet linked lifters, Bullet Timing chain w/ Torrington bearings, Smith Bros. push rods, Harland Sharp rr's, K-Motion H-11 tool steel valve springs with Titanium retainers

Edelbrock Vic Jr heads port matched to Fel Pro 1262's, Cometic head gaskets, Parker Funnel web intake cnc'd and hand ported by DEI, AED 850 cfm carb that has 4 runs on it since just strapping it on the motor, Powermaster mini race alternator, Proform electric waterpump, Wilson double cross bar nitrous plate w/ NOS fuel and nitrous solenoids and .082 jets installed(per NDRRA rs275 rules)

ARP bolts through out the whole motor.

Car needs paint, carpet and a winshield

I don't have to sell the car but I would like to move on to something new. Car has gone a best of 6.14 @114mph with the stock k-member and 750cfm Holley street carb on a 225 shot.

$17,500 or trade plus cash( I have to have some kind of toy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnWVDyG_Pcw

86001.jpg

0227091700aedited.jpg

img00304w.jpg

img00078n.jpg

86004.jpg

kmember006.jpg

intake5.jpg

img00328k.jpg

img00329.jpg

img00330.jpg

img00332p.jpg