27th Annual Mustang & All Ford Car Show & Swap Meet

j21moss

Mar 30, 2006
Indianapolis
The Mustang Club of Indianapolis is proud to host the 27th Annual Mustang & All Ford Car Show & Swap Meet on July 15th & 16th 2006 inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway east of the Speedway Museum.. The featured cars this year is the 1966 & 2006 Mustangs.. There will be Judged classes for all year Mustangs and some for the All Ford classes.. also on Sunday any car that was registered gets a chance to take 1 lap around the most famous racetrack in the world. so make it a weekend and come join us for a weekend of fun.. For more info on the show please go to: www.indymustangclub.com

• Sponsors (?)

I'll be there again this year.

Will the newer Mach 1's be in the same class again this year as regular GT's for 99+. They were last year and I was told it would be different this year since they are a "specialty" car and the older ones have a class of their own.

Ernad.. check with Diane on the 16th only deal.. there were some problems last year on that but I don't think there will be a problem.. go to website to get her e-mail.. either her or Delonzo e-mail address will work

Fred.. yes the older Mach 1's will be in their own class.. however the 03's-04's will be judged with the other 99-04 class.. but I will be at a club meeting this Thur. to get that confirmed.. will let you know

UPDATE::: The Speedway Museum will be open both days to visit.. also the 2 seater IRL Indycar will be running and if you have enough money, you can have a chance to have a ride of of lifetime with a professional driver for a few hot laps.. also I have been told that the original 1994 Cobra Mustang Pace Car that paced the 1994 Indy 500 will be on display..also a professional photographer will be there on site to take pictures of your car while you are taking your 1 lap tour... more items to come soon so stay tuned!!!!::nice:

The Pace car will on display at the Host Hotel.. and I have been informed that for the 1st time since 1994 the car might get to take a lap around the track.. maybe it will get to lead the way for our 1 lap parade lap.. that!!!!!!! would be kewl!!!!